Subject: [secdir] [new-work] IEEE 802 Jul 2018 PARs Under Consideration

From: "John DAmbrosia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2018 07:56:19 -0400

All,
The following Project Authorization Requests (PARs) will be considered at
the IEEE 802 July 2018 Plenary:
The PARs can be found at http://www.ieee802.org/PARs.shtml along with the
supporting IEEE 802 Criteria for Standards Development, or CSD, (which
includes the 5 criteria, i.e. the explanations of how they fit the IEEE 802
criteria for initiating new work). 802.1Qcr - Amendment: Asynchronous
Traffic Shaping, PAR Modification
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/cr-PAR-modification-draft-05
18-v01.pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/16/ec-16-0056-00-ACSD-802-1qcr.pdf> 
*	802.1Qcz - Amendment: Congestion Isolation, PAR
<http://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/cz-draft-PAR-0518-v02.pdf>  and
CSD
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/cz-draft-CSD-0518-v01.pdf> 
*	802.1Qdd - Amendment: Resource Allocation Protocol, PAR
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/dd-draft-PAR-0518-v01.pdf>
and CSD
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/dd-draft-CSD-0518-v01.pdf> 
*	802.3cn - Amendment: 50 Gb/s, 100 Gb/s, 200 Gb/s, and 400 Gb/s
Operation over Single-Mode Fiber and DWDM (dense wavelength division
multiplexing) systems, PAR
<http://www.ieee802.org/3/B10K/project_docs/PAR_P8023cn_180521_draft.pdf>
and CSD
<http://www.ieee802.org/3/B10K/project_docs/CSD_P8023cn_180521_draft.pdf> 
*	802.11ax - Amendment: High Efficiency WLAN, PAR Extension
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-0870-00-00ax-tgax-par-extension
-request.docx>  and CSD Modification
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0169-01-0hew-ieee-802-11-hew-sg
-proposed-csd.docx> 
Any comments on a proposed PAR should be sent to the Working Group chair
identified on the PAR to be received by 6:30 PM (San Diego, CA, USA, PST ),
Tuesday, July10 (1:30am UTC, July 11, 2018)

Regards,

John D'Ambrosia
Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC 

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work