Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 15:55:32 -0700

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2018-07-05

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
John Bradley           2018-06-18 draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail-09
Tobias Gondrom         2018-06-25 draft-ietf-6man-rfc6434-bis-08
Samuel Weiler          2018-05-21 draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-18
Dacheng Zhang          2018-06-19 draft-ietf-mpls-spring-entropy-label-11

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
John Bradley           2018-04-18 draft-ietf-acme-acme-12
Daniel Franke          2018-06-28 draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-06
Daniel Gillmor         2018-06-25 draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-10
Daniel Gillmor         2018-03-19 draft-gutmann-scep-10
Ólafur Guðmundsson     2018-07-10 draft-ietf-insipid-logme-marking-11
Phillip Hallam-Baker   2018-07-10 draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics-07
Steve Hanna            2018-07-09 draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-19
Dan Harkins            2018-07-09 draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf-04
Christian Huitema      2018-07-09 draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-netconf-06
Russ Mundy             2017-09-14 draft-spinosa-urn-lex-13
Sandra Murphy          2018-04-24 draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-simulcast-13
Tina Tsou              2018-05-21 draft-ietf-v6ops-conditional-ras-05
Taylor Yu              2018-06-19 draft-ietf-regext-rdap-object-tag-03

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Donald Eastlake        2018-06-30 draft-ietf-mptcp-rfc6824bis-11
Daniel Franke          2018-01-31 draft-ietf-intarea-provisioning-domains-00
Ólafur Guðmundsson     2018-01-09 draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang-09

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Leif Johansson
  Benjamin Kaduk
  Charlie Kaufman
  Scott Kelly
  Stephen Kent
  Tero Kivinen
  Watson Ladd
  Ben Laurie
  Barry Leiba
  Chris Lonvick