Subject: [secdir] [new-work] Proposed W3C Charters: Accessible Platform Architectures (APA) Working Group; Accessible Rich Internet Applications (ARIA) Working Group (until 2018-07-27)

From: Coralie Mercier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 16:25:55 +0200

Hello,

Today W3C Advisory Committee Representatives received a Proposal
to review  draft charters for the following groups:

* Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group (APA WG):
  https://www.w3.org/2018/03/draft-apa-charter

* Accessible Rich Internet Working Group (ARIA WG):
  https://www.w3.org/2018/03/draft-aria-charter

As part of ensuring that the community is aware of proposed work
at W3C, these draft charters are public during the Advisory
Committee review period.

W3C invites public comments through 2018-07-27 on the
proposed charter. Please send comments to
[email-masked], which has a public archive:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/

Other than comments sent in formal responses by W3C Advisory
Committee Representatives, W3C cannot guarantee a response to
comments. If you work for a W3C Member [1], please coordinate
your comments with your Advisory Committee Representative. For
example, you may wish to make public comments via this list and
have your Advisory Committee Representative refer to it from his
or her formal review comments.

If you should have any questions or need further information, please
contact Michael Cooper <[email-masked]>, Staff Contact.

Thank you,
Coralie Mercier, Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

[1] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:[email-masked] +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work