Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 01:59:25 -0700

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2018-06-21

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Sandra Murphy          2018-04-24 draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-simulcast-12

For telechat 2018-07-05

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
John Bradley           2018-06-18 draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail-09
Daniel Migault        R2018-04-27 draft-ietf-lamps-rfc5751-bis-10
Samuel Weiler          2018-05-21 draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-18

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
John Bradley           2018-04-18 draft-ietf-acme-acme-12
Shawn Emery            2018-06-29 draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount-10
Daniel Franke          2018-06-28 draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-06
Daniel Gillmor         2018-06-25 draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-10
Daniel Gillmor         2018-03-19 draft-gutmann-scep-10
Tobias Gondrom         2018-06-25 draft-ietf-6man-rfc6434-bis-08
Russ Mundy             2017-09-14 draft-spinosa-urn-lex-13
Tina Tsou              2018-05-21 draft-ietf-v6ops-conditional-ras-05
Taylor Yu              2018-06-19 draft-ietf-regext-rdap-object-tag-03
Dacheng Zhang          2018-06-19 draft-ietf-mpls-spring-entropy-label-11

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Donald Eastlake        2018-06-30 draft-ietf-mptcp-rfc6824bis-11
Daniel Franke          2018-01-31 draft-ietf-intarea-provisioning-domains-00
Ólafur Guðmundsson     2018-01-09 draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang-09

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Ólafur Guðmundsson
  Phillip Hallam-Baker
  Steve Hanna
  Dan Harkins
  Russ Housley
  Christian Huitema
  Leif Johansson
  Benjamin Kaduk
  Charlie Kaufman
  Scott Kelly