Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2018 06:30:11 -0700

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2018-06-21

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Sandra Murphy          2018-04-24 draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-simulcast-12
Paul Wouters           2018-06-12 draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-12

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
John Bradley           2018-06-18 draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail-08
John Bradley           2018-04-18 draft-ietf-acme-acme-12
Roman Danyliw          2018-06-15 draft-ietf-teas-actn-info-model-08
Alan DeKok             2018-06-15 draft-ietf-pals-ethernet-cw-06
Daniel Gillmor         2018-03-19 draft-gutmann-scep-10
Christian Huitema     R2018-06-08 draft-ietf-bfd-yang-14
Russ Mundy             2017-09-14 draft-spinosa-urn-lex-13
Tina Tsou              2018-05-21 draft-ietf-v6ops-conditional-ras-04
Samuel Weiler          2018-05-21 draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-17
Brian Weis             2018-06-04 draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc4960-errata-06
Klaas Wierenga         2018-06-26 draft-richer-vectors-of-trust-11
Christopher Wood       2018-06-12 draft-ietf-oauth-device-flow-10
Taylor Yu              2018-06-19 draft-ietf-regext-rdap-object-tag-03
Dacheng Zhang          2018-06-19 draft-ietf-mpls-spring-entropy-label-11

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Donald Eastlake        2018-06-30 draft-ietf-mptcp-rfc6824bis-11
Daniel Franke          2018-01-31 draft-ietf-intarea-provisioning-domains-00
Ólafur Guðmundsson     2018-01-09 draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang-09

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Shawn Emery
  Stephen Farrell
  Daniel Franke
  Daniel Gillmor
  Tobias Gondrom
  Ólafur Guðmundsson
  Phillip Hallam-Baker
  Steve Hanna
  Dan Harkins
  Russ Housley