Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2018 06:14:45 -0700

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2018-07-05

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
John Bradley           2018-06-18 draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail-09
Tobias Gondrom         2018-06-25 draft-ietf-6man-rfc6434-bis-08
Samuel Weiler          2018-05-21 draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-18
Dacheng Zhang          2018-06-19 draft-ietf-mpls-spring-entropy-label-11

For telechat 2018-08-02

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Daniel Gillmor         2018-06-25 draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-11
Tina Tsou              2018-05-21 draft-ietf-v6ops-conditional-ras-05

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Daniel Franke          2018-06-28 draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-06
Daniel Gillmor         2018-03-19 draft-gutmann-scep-10
Phillip Hallam-Baker   2018-07-10 draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics-07
Christian Huitema      2018-07-09 draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-netconf-06
Leif Johansson         2018-07-10 draft-ietf-insipid-logme-marking-11
Barry Leiba            2018-07-30 draft-sahib-451-new-protocol-elements-01
Chris Lonvick          2018-07-13 draft-ietf-extra-imap-objectid-03
David Mandelberg       None       draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-22
Russ Mundy             2017-09-14 draft-spinosa-urn-lex-13
Sandra Murphy          2018-04-24 draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-simulcast-13
Taylor Yu              2018-06-19 draft-ietf-regext-rdap-object-tag-03

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Donald Eastlake        2018-06-30 draft-ietf-mptcp-rfc6824bis-11
Daniel Franke          2018-01-31 draft-ietf-intarea-provisioning-domains-00

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Barry Leiba
  Chris Lonvick
  David Mandelberg
  Catherine Meadows
  Alexey Melnikov
  Daniel Migault
  Matthew Miller
  Adam Montville
  Kathleen Moriarty
  Russ Mundy