Subject: [secdir] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-tls-tls13-vectors-06

From: Matthew Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 10:09:56 -0700

Reviewer: Matthew Miller
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should
treat these comments just like any other last call comments.

Document:
Reviewer: Matthew A. Miller
Review Date: 2018-07-31
IETF LC End Date: 2018-07-24
IESG Telechat date: 2018-08-02

Summary:

This document provides example handshakes for TLS 1.3, including
 private keys where necessary, making it suitable for testing.

This document is ready to be published as an Informational draft.

Major Issues: N/A

Minor Issues: N/A

Nits: N/A