Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2018 08:07:55 -0700

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2018-08-02

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Daniel Gillmor         2018-06-25 draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-13
Phillip Hallam-Baker   2018-07-10 draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics-07
Tina Tsou              2018-05-21 draft-ietf-v6ops-conditional-ras-06

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
John Bradley           2018-06-18 draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail-09
Daniel Franke          2018-06-28 draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-06
Daniel Gillmor         2018-03-19 draft-gutmann-scep-10
Christian Huitema      2018-07-09 draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-netconf-06
Catherine Meadows      2018-07-30 draft-sahib-451-new-protocol-elements-03
Adam Montville         2018-08-14 draft-ietf-httpbis-expect-ct-07
Kathleen Moriarty      2018-08-13 draft-ietf-radext-coa-proxy-05
Russ Mundy             2018-08-13 draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis-11
Russ Mundy             2017-09-14 draft-spinosa-urn-lex-13
Sandra Murphy          2018-08-10 draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-tree-validation-02
Yoav Nir               2018-08-10 draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-clarify-03
Magnus Nystrom         2018-08-08 draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https-12
Hilarie Orman          2018-08-06 draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-14
Samuel Weiler          2018-05-21 draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-18

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Daniel Franke          2018-01-31 draft-ietf-intarea-provisioning-domains-00

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Radia Perlman
  Derrell Piper
  Tim Polk
  Vincent Roca
  Kyle Rose
  Joseph Salowey
  Rich Salz
  Stefan Santesson
  Yaron Sheffer
  Rifaat Shekh-Yusef