Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2018 05:08:01 -0700

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2018-09-13

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Melinda Shore          2018-09-04 draft-ietf-dnsop-refuse-any-07

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
John Bradley           2018-06-18 draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail-09
Daniel Franke          2018-06-28 draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-06
Daniel Gillmor         2018-06-25 draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-14
Daniel Gillmor         2018-03-19 draft-gutmann-scep-10
Russ Mundy             2018-08-13 draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis-13
Russ Mundy             2017-09-14 draft-spinosa-urn-lex-13
Sandra Murphy          2018-08-10 draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-tree-validation-02
Carl Wallace           2018-09-12 draft-ietf-tram-stun-pmtud-09
David Waltermire       2018-09-12 draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-15
Samuel Weiler          2018-09-07 draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-09
Samuel Weiler          2018-05-21 draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-18
Brian Weis             2018-09-07 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcp4o6-saddr-opt-04
Klaas Wierenga         2018-09-06 draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-multicast-22
Christopher Wood       2018-09-06 draft-ietf-lisp-gpe-05
Paul Wouters           2018-09-06 draft-ietf-dnsop-kskroll-sentinel-15

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Daniel Franke          2018-01-31 draft-ietf-intarea-provisioning-domains-00

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Liang Xia
  Taylor Yu
  Dacheng Zhang
  Derek Atkins
  John Bradley
  Shaun Cooley
  Roman Danyliw
  Alan DeKok
  Donald Eastlake
  Shawn Emery