Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 23:47:13 -0700

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2018-09-13

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Melinda Shore          2018-09-04 draft-ietf-dnsop-refuse-any-07

For telechat 2018-09-27

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins           2018-09-25 draft-ietf-dnsop-isp-ip6rdns-06
David Waltermire       2018-09-12 draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-15
Klaas Wierenga         2018-09-06 draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-multicast-22
Paul Wouters           2018-09-06 draft-ietf-dnsop-kskroll-sentinel-15

For telechat 2018-10-11

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Dacheng Zhang          None       draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-update-00

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
John Bradley           2018-09-25 draft-ietf-dnsop-attrleaf-fix-04
John Bradley           2018-06-18 draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail-09
Roman Danyliw          2018-09-25 draft-ietf-dnsop-attrleaf-13
Alan DeKok             2018-09-24 draft-ietf-tsvwg-rlc-fec-scheme-07
Donald Eastlake        2018-09-24 draft-ietf-tsvwg-fecframe-ext-04
Shawn Emery            2018-09-24 draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-07
Stephen Farrell        2018-09-20 draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr-06
Daniel Franke          2018-06-28 draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-06
Daniel Gillmor         2018-06-25 draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-15
Daniel Gillmor         2018-03-19 draft-gutmann-scep-10
Russ Mundy             2018-08-13 draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis-13
Russ Mundy             2017-09-14 draft-spinosa-urn-lex-13
Sandra Murphy          2018-08-10 draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-tree-validation-02
Samuel Weiler          2018-09-07 draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-10
Samuel Weiler          2018-05-21 draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-18
Brian Weis             2018-09-07 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcp4o6-saddr-opt-04
Liang Xia              2018-10-10 draft-campbell-sip-messaging-smime-03
Taylor Yu              2018-10-09 draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif-14

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Daniel Franke          2018-01-31 draft-ietf-intarea-provisioning-domains-00

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Daniel Franke
  Daniel Gillmor
  Tobias Gondrom
  Ólafur Guðmundsson
  Phillip Hallam-Baker
  Steve Hanna
  Dan Harkins
  Russ Housley
  Christian Huitema
  Leif Johansson