Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 05:23:18 -0700

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2018-09-27

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Klaas Wierenga         2018-09-06 draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-multicast-23
Paul Wouters           2018-09-06 draft-ietf-dnsop-kskroll-sentinel-15

For telechat 2018-10-11

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Tero Kivinen           2018-10-05 draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-rationale-00
Samuel Weiler          2018-09-07 draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-10
Dacheng Zhang          2018-10-05 draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-update-00

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
John Bradley           2018-09-25 draft-ietf-dnsop-attrleaf-fix-04
John Bradley           2018-06-18 draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail-09
Daniel Franke          2018-06-28 draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-06
Daniel Gillmor         2018-06-25 draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-16
Daniel Gillmor         2018-03-19 draft-gutmann-scep-10
Phillip Hallam-Baker   2018-10-11 draft-ietf-softwire-yang-06
Phillip Hallam-Baker   2018-10-03 draft-ietf-detnet-use-cases-18
Steve Hanna            2018-10-10 draft-ietf-ospf-lls-interface-id-06
Steve Hanna            2018-10-03 draft-ietf-detnet-problem-statement-06
Dan Harkins            2018-10-09 draft-ietf-rtgwg-multihomed-prefix-lfa-07
Christian Huitema      2018-10-09 draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-expl-track-10
Christian Huitema      2018-10-02 draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-16
Leif Johansson         2018-10-08 draft-ietf-regext-org-ext-09
Charlie Kaufman        2018-10-08 draft-ietf-regext-org-10
Scott Kelly            2018-10-08 draft-ietf-ntp-bcp-07
Chris Lonvick          2018-10-04 draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-05
Russ Mundy             2017-09-14 draft-spinosa-urn-lex-13
Samuel Weiler          2018-05-21 draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-18
Liang Xia              2018-10-10 draft-campbell-sip-messaging-smime-03
Taylor Yu              2018-10-09 draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif-14

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Daniel Franke          2018-01-31 draft-ietf-intarea-provisioning-domains-00

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Barry Leiba
  Chris Lonvick
  Aanchal Malhotra
  David Mandelberg
  Catherine Meadows
  Alexey Melnikov
  Daniel Migault
  Matthew Miller
  Adam Montville
  Kathleen Moriarty