Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 06:15:39 -0700

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2018-10-11

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
John Bradley           2018-09-25 draft-ietf-dnsop-attrleaf-fix-04
Daniel Franke          2018-06-28 draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-06
Matthew Miller         2018-10-12 draft-ietf-httpbis-rand-access-live-03
Dacheng Zhang          2018-10-05 draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-update-00

For telechat 2018-10-25

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Catherine Meadows      2018-10-16 draft-ietf-extra-imap-replace-01

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
John Bradley           2018-06-18 draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail-09
Daniel Gillmor         2018-06-25 draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-16
Daniel Gillmor         2018-03-19 draft-gutmann-scep-10
Phillip Hallam-Baker   2018-10-11 draft-ietf-softwire-yang-06
Phillip Hallam-Baker   2018-10-03 draft-ietf-detnet-use-cases-18
Steve Hanna            2018-10-10 draft-ietf-ospf-lls-interface-id-06
Steve Hanna            2018-10-03 draft-ietf-detnet-problem-statement-07
Christian Huitema      2018-10-09 draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-expl-track-10
Scott Kelly            2018-10-08 draft-ietf-ntp-bcp-07
Barry Leiba            2018-10-17 draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-13
Chris Lonvick          2018-10-17 draft-ietf-clue-signaling-13
Aanchal Malhotra       2018-10-17 draft-ietf-clue-protocol-17
David Mandelberg       2018-10-17 draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-26
Daniel Migault         2018-10-12 draft-ietf-core-too-many-reqs-04
Adam Montville         2018-10-09 draft-ietf-rtgwg-multihomed-prefix-lfa-07
Russ Mundy             2017-09-14 draft-spinosa-urn-lex-13
Samuel Weiler          2018-05-21 draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-18
Klaas Wierenga         2018-09-06 draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-multicast-23
Paul Wouters           2018-09-06 draft-ietf-dnsop-kskroll-sentinel-15
Liang Xia              2018-10-10 draft-campbell-sip-messaging-smime-03
Taylor Yu              2018-10-09 draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif-14

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Daniel Franke          2018-01-31 draft-ietf-intarea-provisioning-domains-00

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Kathleen Moriarty
  Russ Mundy
  Sandra Murphy
  Yoav Nir
  Magnus Nystrom
  Hilarie Orman
  Radia Perlman
  Derrell Piper
  Tim Polk
  Vincent Roca