Subject: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-26

From: David Mandelberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2018 17:55:47 -0400

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

The summary of the review is Ready.

The Security Considerations section links to other documents that this 
document relies on for its security. I did not notice anything else 
security-relevant in this document.

-- 
https://david.mandelberg.org/

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2018 18:25:56 +0000

Thank You, David!

Regards,

Christer

________________________________
From: David Mandelberg <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, October 7, 2018 12:55 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: secdir review of draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-26

--
https://david.mandelberg.org/
[https://david.mandelberg.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/cropped-P1230630-raw-crop-square-full.jpg]<https://david.mandelberg.org/>

David Mandelberg<https://david.mandelberg.org/>
david.mandelberg.org
My phone’s flashlight has two LEDs that combine to white over larger distances. Over very small distances though, they’re kinda pretty. The items in the pictures are: the flashlight itself, a dry tissue, a tissue soaked with screen cleaning fluid, a plastic bottle cap with water droplets, the top of the screen cleaner bottle with fluid bubbles, paper with pencil marks, and paper with pen ...