Subject: [secdir] [new-work] IEEE 802 Nov 2018 PARs / ICAID Under Consideration

From: "John DAmbrosia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2018 13:52:03 -0400

All,
The following Project Authorization Requests (PARs) and Industry Connections
Activity Initiation Document (ICAID) will be considered at the Nov 2018 IEEE
802 Plenary:
*	802.1CMde - Amendment: Enhancements for Fronthaul Interface,
Synchronization, and Synchronization Standards, PAR
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/de-draft-PAR-0918-v01.pdf>
and CSD
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/de-draft-CSD-0918-v01.pdf>  
*	802.1DF - Standard: Time-Sensitive Networking Profile for Service
Provider Networks, PAR
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/df-draft-PAR-0918-v01.pdf>
and CSD
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/df-draft-CSD-0918-v01.pdf> 
*	802.1DG - Standard: Time-Sensitive Networking Profile for Automotive
In-Vehicle Ethernet Communications, PAR
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/dg-draft-PAR-0918-v01.pdf>
and CSD
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/dg-draft-CSD-0918-v01.pdf> 
*	802.3ca - Amendment: 25 Gb/s and 50 Gb/s Passive Optical Networks,
PAR Modification & Extension, PAR Modification
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0172-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3ca-draf
t-par-modification-request.pdf> , PAR Extension
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0174-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3ca-draf
t-par-extension-request.pdf>  and CSD Modification
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0173-01-00EC-ieee-p802-3ca-draf
t-modified-csd.pdf> 
*	802.3cp - Amendment: Bidirectional 10 Gb/s, 25 Gb/s, and 50 Gb/s
Optical Access PHYs , PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0175-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3cp-draf
t-par.pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0176-01-00EC-ieee-p802-3cp-draf
t-csd.pdf>  
*	802.3cs - Amendment: Increased-reach Ethernet optical subscriber
access (Super-PON) , PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0177-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3cs-draf
t-par.pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0178-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3cs-draf
t-csd.pdf> 
*	802.3 Industry Connections: New Ethernet Applications, ICAID
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0179-00-00EC-ieee-802-3-new-eth
ernet-applications-icaid.pdf>  and Background
<http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngrates/public/18_09/IC15-005_NEA_2018_Stat
us%20Report_Nov18_draft_NEA.pdf> 
*	802.11bc - Amendment: Enhanced Broadcast Service (eBCS), PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-0825-08-0bcs-a-par-proposal-for
-bcs.docx>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-0826-08-0bcs-a-csd-proposal-for
-bcs.docx> 
*	802.11bd - Amendment: Next Generation V2X, PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-0861-08-0ngv-ieee-802-11-ngv-sg
-proposed-par.docx>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-0862-03-0ngv-ieee-802-11-ngv-sg
-proposed-csd.docx> 
*	802.19 -Recommended Practice -  Coexistence Methods for Sub-1 GHz
Frequency Bands, PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/18/19-18-0073-03-S1GH-s1gh-draft-par.pdf
>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/18/19-18-0072-02-S1GH-draft-csd-for-s1gh
..docx> 
*	802.22 - Standard - Revision Project, PAR Extension
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.22/dcn/18/22-18-0041-00-0000-802-22-revision-pa
r-extension.pdf> 
*	802.22.3 - Standard - Spectrum Characterization and Occupancy
Sensing, PAR Extension
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.22/dcn/18/22-18-0040-00-0000-802-22-3-par-exten
sion-request.pdf> 
The PARs and ICAID can be found at http://www.ieee802.org/PARs.shtml along
with the supporting IEEE 802 Criteria for Standards Development, or CSD,
(which includes the 5 criteria, i.e. the explanations of how they fit the
IEEE 802 criteria for initiating new work).
Any comments on a proposed PAR / ICAID should be sent to the Working Group
chair identified on the respective document to be received by 6:30 PM
(Bangkok, Thailand, ICT), Tuesday, Nov 13 (11:30 am UTC, Nov 13, 2017)
Regards,
John D'Ambrosia
Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC 

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work