Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 09:19:51 -0700

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2018-10-25

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Phillip Hallam-Baker   2018-10-03 draft-ietf-detnet-use-cases-19
Steve Hanna            2018-10-10 draft-ietf-ospf-lls-interface-id-08
Taylor Yu              2018-10-09 draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif-15

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
John Bradley           2018-09-25 draft-ietf-dnsop-attrleaf-fix-05
John Bradley           2018-06-18 draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail-09
Daniel Franke          2018-06-28 draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-07
Daniel Gillmor         2018-06-25 draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-16
Daniel Gillmor         2018-03-19 draft-gutmann-scep-10
Phillip Hallam-Baker   2018-10-11 draft-ietf-softwire-yang-06
Steve Hanna            2018-10-03 draft-ietf-detnet-problem-statement-07
Matthew Miller         2018-10-12 draft-ietf-httpbis-rand-access-live-03
Kathleen Moriarty      2018-10-19 draft-ietf-ntp-mac-05
Russ Mundy             2017-09-14 draft-spinosa-urn-lex-13
Magnus Nystrom         2018-11-13 draft-op3ft-leaptofrogans-uri-scheme-03
Hilarie Orman          2018-11-01 draft-ietf-perc-srtp-ekt-diet-09
Radia Perlman          2018-11-01 draft-ietf-perc-double-10
Derrell Piper          2018-10-29 draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing-14
Vincent Roca           2018-10-29 draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-12
Kyle Rose              2018-10-26 draft-ietf-sipcore-originating-cdiv-parameter-05
Samuel Weiler          2018-05-21 draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-18
Klaas Wierenga         2018-09-06 draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-multicast-23
Paul Wouters           2018-09-06 draft-ietf-dnsop-kskroll-sentinel-15
Dacheng Zhang          2018-10-05 draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-update-02

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Daniel Franke          2018-01-31 draft-ietf-intarea-provisioning-domains-00
Magnus Nystrom         2018-10-26 draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-08

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Joseph Salowey
  Rich Salz
  Stefan Santesson
  Yaron Sheffer
  Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
  Melinda Shore
  Valery Smyslov
  Robert Sparks
  Takeshi Takahashi
  Tina Tsou