Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 03:55:18 -0800

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2018-12-06

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
John Bradley           2018-11-26 draft-ietf-ippm-port-twamp-test-03
Steve Hanna            2018-10-03 draft-ietf-detnet-problem-statement-07
Taylor Yu              2018-11-28 draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar-09

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
John Bradley           2018-06-18 draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail-10
Nancy Cam-Winget       2018-12-03 draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering-06
Roman Danyliw          2018-12-12 draft-ietf-lsr-isis-rfc7810bis-02
Alan DeKok             2018-12-11 draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-shared-labels-06
Linda Dunbar           2018-12-11 draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-lag-multipath-05
Donald Eastlake        2018-12-11 draft-ietf-httpbis-cdn-loop-01
Daniel Gillmor         2018-06-25 draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-18
Daniel Gillmor         2018-03-19 draft-gutmann-scep-10
Phillip Hallam-Baker   2018-10-11 draft-ietf-softwire-yang-12
Matthew Miller         2018-10-12 draft-ietf-httpbis-rand-access-live-03
Russ Mundy             2017-09-14 draft-spinosa-urn-lex-13
Melinda Shore          2018-11-06 draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-21
Samuel Weiler          2018-11-13 draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-capture-format-08
Samuel Weiler          2018-05-21 draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-18
Klaas Wierenga         2018-09-06 draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-multicast-23
Christopher Wood       2018-11-27 draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv0-trunking-update-02
Taylor Yu              2018-10-09 draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif-15

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Derek Atkins           2018-12-05 draft-ietf-dnssd-mdns-relay-01
Daniel Franke          2018-01-31 draft-ietf-intarea-provisioning-domains-00
Sean Turner            2018-11-25 draft-ietf-babel-dtls-02
Christopher Wood       2018-12-04 draft-ietf-tsvwg-transport-encrypt-03

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Shawn Emery
  Stephen Farrell
  Daniel Franke
  Daniel Gillmor
  Tobias Gondrom
  Ólafur Guðmundsson
  Phillip Hallam-Baker
  Steve Hanna
  Dan Harkins
  Russ Housley