Subject: [secdir] Review of draft-arkko-trip-registry-update-01

From: Shawn Emery <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2018 19:04:31 -0700

Reviewer: Shawn M. Emery
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.
These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security
area directors. Document editors and WG chairs should treat these
comments just like any other last call comments.

This draft updates the Telephony Routing over IP (TRIP) protocol
(RFC 3219) IANA registry requirements to no longer include the
contact's postal address.

The security considerations section does exist and states that there are no
security threats introduced by this draft.  I agree.

General comments:

None.

Editorial comments:

None.

Shawn.
--