Subject: [secdir] [new-work] IEEE 802 Mar 2019 PAR / ICAID Under Consideration

From: "John DAmbrosia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2019 18:04:24 -0500

All,
The following Project Authorization Request (PAR) and Industry Connections
Activity Initiation Document (ICAID) will be considered at the Nov 2018 IEEE
802 Plenary:
*	802.1 Industry Connections: Network Enhancements for the Next Decade
Industry Connections Activity (Nendica) ICAID Extension
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.1/dcn/18/1-18-0079-02-ICne.docx>  and
background <https://mentor.ieee.org/802.1/dcn/18/1-18-0078-02-ICne.ppt> 
*	802.3cu - Amendment, 100 Gb/s and 400 Gb/s Operation over
Single-Mode Fiber, PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0006-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3cu-draf
t-par.pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0005-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3cu-draf
t-csd.pdf> 
The PARs and ICAID can be found at http://www.ieee802.org/PARs.shtml along
with the supporting IEEE 802 Criteria for Standards Development, or CSD,
(which includes the 5 criteria, i.e. the explanations of how they fit the
IEEE 802 criteria for initiating new work).
Any comments on a proposed PAR / ICAID should be sent to the Working Group
chair identified on the respective document to be received by 6:30 PM PDT,
Tuesday, Mar 12 (2:30 am UTC, Mar 13, 2019)
Regards,
John D'Ambrosia
Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC 

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work