Subject: [secdir] [new-work] Update - IEEE 802 Mar 2019 PAR / ICAID Under Consideration

From: "John DAmbrosia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 11:26:37 -0500

All,

This is an update to my prior email - 

The following Project Authorization Request (PAR) and Industry Connections
Activity Initiation Document (ICAID) will be considered at the Mar 2019 IEEE
802 Plenary:

*	802.1 Industry Connections: Network Enhancements for the Next Decade
Industry Connections Activity (Nendica)
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.1/dcn/18/1-18-0079-02-ICne.docx> ICAID
Extension and  <https://mentor.ieee.org/802.1/dcn/18/1-18-0078-02-ICne.ppt>
background
*	802.3cu - Amendment, 100 Gb/s and 400 Gb/s Operation over
Single-Mode Fiber,
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0006-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3cu-draf
t-par.pdf> PAR and
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0005-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3cu-draf
t-csd.pdf> CSD
*	802.11be- Amendment, Enhancements for Extremely High Throughput
(EHT), PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-1231-04-0eht-eht-draft-proposed
-par.docx>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-1233-04-0eht-eht-draft-proposed
-csd.docx> 

The PARs and ICAID can be found at  <http://www.ieee802.org/PARs.shtml>
http://www.ieee802.org/PARs.shtml along with the supporting IEEE 802
Criteria for Standards Development, or CSD, (which includes the 5 criteria,
i.e. the explanations of how they fit the IEEE 802 criteria for initiating
new work).

Any comments on a proposed PAR / ICAID should be sent to the Working Group
chair identified on the respective document to be received by 6:30 PM PDT,
Tuesday, Mar 12 (2:30 am UTC, Mar 13, 2019)

Regards,

John D'Ambrosia

Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC 

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work