Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2019 14:14:55 -0700

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2019-05-16

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Charlie Kaufman       R2018-12-24 draft-ietf-6lo-deadline-time-04
Tim Polk               2019-04-17 draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-extensions-24
Vincent Roca          R2019-02-13 draft-ietf-perc-private-media-framework-10

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins           2019-03-03 draft-ietf-netmod-module-tags-08
Shaun Cooley           2019-03-13 draft-ietf-dots-data-channel-28
Daniel Franke          2019-03-18 draft-ietf-sidrops-https-tal-08
Daniel Gillmor         2018-03-19 draft-gutmann-scep-13
Catherine Meadows      2019-04-12 draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-34
Matthew Miller         2019-04-08 draft-ietf-core-multipart-ct-03
Russ Mundy             2017-09-14 draft-spinosa-urn-lex-13
Magnus Nystrom         2019-04-10 draft-ietf-avtcore-multiplex-guidelines-08
Stefan Santesson       2019-05-08 draft-ietf-lamps-rfc6844bis-05
Melinda Shore         R2019-05-15 draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo-20
Valery Smyslov         2019-05-16 draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-09
Sean Turner            2019-05-16 draft-ietf-sipbrandy-osrtp-09
Carl Wallace           2019-05-13 draft-ietf-tsvwg-tinymt32-01
David Waltermire       2019-02-15 draft-ietf-rtcweb-ip-handling-11
Samuel Weiler          2019-05-13 draft-ietf-grow-wkc-behavior-03
Klaas Wierenga         2019-02-26 draft-ietf-mpls-sr-over-ip-04
Taylor Yu              2019-02-15 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-18
Taylor Yu              2018-11-28 draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar-11

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Daniel Franke          2018-01-31 draft-ietf-intarea-provisioning-domains-00
Kathleen Moriarty      2019-04-08 draft-ietf-bmwg-ngfw-performance-00

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Brian Weis
  Klaas Wierenga
  Christopher Wood
  Paul Wouters
  Liang Xia
  Taylor Yu
  Dacheng Zhang
  Derek Atkins
  John Bradley
  Nancy Cam-Winget