Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 17:41:38 -0700

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2019-06-13

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Samuel Weiler          2019-05-13 draft-ietf-grow-wkc-behavior-05

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Nancy Cam-Winget       2019-06-04 draft-ietf-sipcore-rejected-08
Shaun Cooley           2019-03-13 draft-ietf-dots-data-channel-29
Roman Danyliw          2019-06-04 draft-ietf-rtgwg-enterprise-pa-multihoming-08
Alan DeKok             2019-06-04 draft-ietf-netvc-testing-08
Daniel Franke          2019-03-18 draft-ietf-sidrops-https-tal-08
Daniel Gillmor         2018-03-19 draft-gutmann-scep-13
Steve Hanna            2019-06-12 draft-ietf-acme-ip-06
Dan Harkins            2019-06-12 draft-ietf-acme-ip-06
Christian Huitema     R2019-06-04 draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-20
Catherine Meadows      2019-04-12 draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-35
Matthew Miller         2019-04-08 draft-ietf-core-multipart-ct-03
Russ Mundy             2017-09-14 draft-spinosa-urn-lex-13
Magnus Nystrom         2019-04-10 draft-ietf-avtcore-multiplex-guidelines-08
Hilarie Orman         R2019-04-10 draft-ietf-acme-caa-08
Tim Polk               2019-04-17 draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-extensions-25
Carl Wallace          R2019-05-13 draft-ietf-tsvwg-tinymt32-03
David Waltermire       2019-02-15 draft-ietf-rtcweb-ip-handling-11
Klaas Wierenga         2019-02-26 draft-ietf-mpls-sr-over-ip-06
Christopher Wood       2019-05-28 draft-ietf-tram-turnbis-25
Taylor Yu              2019-02-15 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-18
Taylor Yu              2018-11-28 draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar-12

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Daniel Franke          2018-01-31 draft-ietf-intarea-provisioning-domains-00
Kathleen Moriarty      2019-04-08 draft-ietf-bmwg-ngfw-performance-00

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Russ Housley
  Christian Huitema
  Leif Johansson
  Benjamin Kaduk
  Charlie Kaufman
  Scott Kelly
  Stephen Kent
  Tero Kivinen
  Watson Ladd
  Ben Laurie