Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 01:44:14 -0700

[I am on vacation now, so my assignments might come bit irregularly, so be
time to do reviews might be bit shorter than normally. Also remember to go and
mark your vacation times to the datatracker (end of 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/review/ page) so you will not be assigned 
documents during your vacation.]

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2019-06-27

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Roman Danyliw          2019-06-04 draft-ietf-rtgwg-enterprise-pa-multihoming-08
Brian Weis            R2019-05-21 draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao-12

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Nancy Cam-Winget       2019-06-04 draft-ietf-sipcore-rejected-08
Shaun Cooley           2019-03-13 draft-ietf-dots-data-channel-29
Alan DeKok             2019-06-04 draft-ietf-netvc-testing-08
Daniel Gillmor         2018-03-19 draft-gutmann-scep-14
Leif Johansson         2019-07-08 draft-ietf-manet-dlep-latency-extension-04
Charlie Kaufman        2019-07-04 draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis-10
Scott Kelly            2019-07-04 draft-ietf-babel-applicability-06
Watson Ladd            2019-07-03 draft-ietf-lamps-cms-shakes-11
Chris Lonvick          2019-06-28 draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-deployment-06
Aanchal Malhotra       2019-06-26 draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-46
David Mandelberg       2019-06-26 draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-21
Catherine Meadows      2019-06-25 draft-ietf-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out-05
Catherine Meadows      2019-04-12 draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-36
Daniel Migault         2019-07-03 draft-ietf-lamps-cms-shakes-11
Matthew Miller         2019-07-04 draft-ietf-intarea-frag-fragile-12
Matthew Miller         2019-04-08 draft-ietf-core-multipart-ct-03
Russ Mundy             2017-09-14 draft-spinosa-urn-lex-13
Magnus Nystrom         2019-04-10 draft-ietf-avtcore-multiplex-guidelines-08
Robert Sparks         R2019-07-04 draft-ietf-babel-hmac-07
Sean Turner           R2019-07-04 draft-ietf-babel-dtls-05
David Waltermire       2019-02-15 draft-ietf-rtcweb-ip-handling-11
Klaas Wierenga         2019-02-26 draft-ietf-mpls-sr-over-ip-07
Christopher Wood       2019-05-28 draft-ietf-tram-turnbis-25
Liang Xia             R2019-07-05 draft-ietf-dnssd-push-20
Taylor Yu              2019-02-15 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-18
Taylor Yu              2018-11-28 draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar-12

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Daniel Franke          2018-01-31 draft-ietf-intarea-provisioning-domains-00
Kathleen Moriarty      2019-04-08 draft-ietf-bmwg-ngfw-performance-00

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Adam Montville
  Kathleen Moriarty
  Russ Mundy
  Sandra Murphy
  Yoav Nir
  Magnus Nystrom
  Hilarie Orman
  Radia Perlman
  Derrell Piper
  Tim Polk