Subject: [secdir] SECDIR review of draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-deployment-06

From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 20:03:57 -0500

Hi,

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's 
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. 
These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security 
area directors. Document editors and WG chairs should treat these 
comments just like any other last call comments.

The summary of the review is READY.

I mostly skimmed this informational document. It appears to be well laid 
out and complete. The Security Considerations section is succinct and 
offers, "This document does not have new specific security 
considerations beyond those already reported by each of the documents 
cited." I believe that is sufficient for this document.

Regards,
Chris

---

From: Jordi Palet Martínez <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 10:58:26 +0200

Hi Chris,

Thanks a lot for your review!

Regards,
Jordi
@jordipalet

El 25/6/19 3:04, "Chris Lonvick" <[email-masked]> escribió:

    Hi,

    
    
    Regards,
    Chris

**********************************************
IPv4 is over
Are you ready for the new Internet ?
http://www.theipv6company.com
The IPv6 Company

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the exclusive use of the individual(s) named above and further non-explicilty authorized disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, even if partially, including attached files, is strictly prohibited and will be considered a criminal offense. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, even if partially, including attached files, is strictly prohibited, will be considered a criminal offense, so you must reply to the original sender to inform about this communication and delete it.