Subject: [secdir] secdir last call review of draft-ietf-acme-ip

From: Dan Harkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2019 18:37:58 -0700

Greetings,

   I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

   The summary of the review is READY.

   This draft adds two new ACME Validation Methods to allow for validation
of IPv4 and IPv6 addresses in X.509 certificates. It is short, simple,
and to the point. The Security Considerations are minimal (basically "see
this other RFC") but given what is being added seem entirely fine.

   regards,

   Dan.

---

From: "Salz, Rich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 21:48:08 +0000

Thanks for the review Dan!

From: Dan Harkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sunday, June 2, 2019 at 9:38 PM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: secdir last call review of draft-ietf-acme-ip
Resent-From: <[email-masked]>
Resent-To: Roland Shoemaker <[email-masked]>, Rich Salz <[email-masked]>, Yoav Nir <[email-masked]>, Roman Danyliw <[email-masked]>, Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Resent-Date: Sunday, June 2, 2019 at 9:38 PM

  Greetings,

  regards,

  Dan.