Subject: [secdir] [new-work] IEEE 802 July 2019 PARs Under Consideration

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 14:58:10 -0400

All,

The following Project Authorization Requests (PARs) will be considered at
the IEEE 802 July 2019 Plenary:

*	802.1ABdh -Amendment - Support for Multiframe Protocol Data Units,
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2019/dh-draft-PAR-0519-v01.pdf>
PAR and CSD
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2019/dh-draft-CSD-0519-v01.pdf> 
*	802.1Qdj - Amendment - Configuration Enhancements, PAR
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2019/dj-draft-PAR-0519-v01.pdf>
and CSD
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2019/dj-draft-CSD-0519-v01.pdf> 
*	802.1Qcj - Amendment - Automatic Attachment to Provider Backbone
Bridging (PBB) services, PAR extension
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2019/cj-PAR-extension-0519-v01.pd
f> 
*	802.3cv - Amendment - Maintenance #15: Power over Ethernet, PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0074-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3cv-draf
t-par-response.pdf> 
*	802.11ay - Amendment -  Enhanced Throughput for Operation in
License-Exempt Bands Above 45 GHz, PAR Extension
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-0673-00-00ay-tgay-par-extension
-request.pdf> 
*	802.11az - Amendment - Next Generation Positioning (NGP), PAR
Extension
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-0732-01-00az-tgaz-par-extension
-request.docx>  802.15.9ma- Standard, Transport of Key Management Protocol
(KMP) Datagram,  PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/19/15-19-0215-02-09ma-802-15-9ma-par-dra
ft.pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/19/15-19-0216-01-09ma-802-15-9ma-csd-dra
ft.docx> 

The PARs and ICAID can be found at  <http://www.ieee802.org/PARs.shtml>
http://www.ieee802.org/PARs.shtml along with the supporting IEEE 802
Criteria for Standards Development, or CSD, (which includes the 5 criteria,
i.e. the explanations of how they fit the IEEE 802 criteria for initiating
new work).

Any comments on a proposed PAR / ICAID should be sent to the Working Group
chair identified on the respective document to be received by 6:30 PM CEST,
Tuesday, July 16.  

Regards,

John D'Ambrosia

Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC 

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work