Subject: [secdir] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-15

From: Vincent Roca via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 14:05:32 -0700

Reviewer: Vincent Roca
Review result: Ready

Hello,

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate’s ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. These
comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security area
directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

Summary: Ready

The Security considerations and privacy considerations sections both look sound 
to me. 

Nits: 
* section 7.1: s/to which they where issued/to which they were issued/

Cheers.  Vincent

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 07:08:45 -0600

Thanks Vincent, I've fixed the nit in the source controlled editor's xml
version and it'll show up in the next draft revision.

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._