Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2019 03:20:26 -0700

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2019-09-05

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
David Waltermire       2019-08-07 draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-introspection-response-07
Brian Weis             2019-08-05 draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-05

For telechat 2019-09-19

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Leif Johansson         2019-09-02 draft-ietf-tls-sni-encryption-05
Stephen Kent           2019-09-17 draft-ietf-cbor-sequence-01
Christopher Wood       2019-08-30 draft-klensin-idna-unicode-review-03

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Alan DeKok             2019-06-04 draft-ietf-netvc-testing-08
Daniel Gillmor         2019-08-27 draft-ietf-lsr-isis-rfc5306bis-05
Daniel Gillmor         2018-03-19 draft-gutmann-scep-14
Steve Hanna            2019-09-05 draft-ietf-cbor-array-tags-07
Dan Harkins            2019-09-03 draft-ietf-pim-reserved-bits-03
Scott Kelly            2019-09-18 draft-ietf-dnsop-obsolete-dlv-00
Watson Ladd            2019-09-17 draft-ietf-stir-oob-05
Chris Lonvick          2019-09-14 draft-ietf-sipcore-callinfo-spam-04
Aanchal Malhotra       2019-09-13 draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-08
David Mandelberg       2019-09-12 draft-ietf-sipcore-digest-scheme-08
Russ Mundy             2017-09-14 draft-spinosa-urn-lex-13
Sandra Murphy          2019-07-08 draft-ietf-i2nsf-applicability-17
Magnus Nystrom         2019-04-10 draft-ietf-avtcore-multiplex-guidelines-09
Tim Polk               2019-08-01 draft-ietf-acme-star-08

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Daniel Franke          2018-01-31 draft-ietf-intarea-provisioning-domains-00

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Catherine Meadows
  Alexey Melnikov
  Daniel Migault
  Matthew Miller
  Adam Montville
  Kathleen Moriarty
  Russ Mundy
  Sandra Murphy
  Yoav Nir
  Magnus Nystrom