Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 09:35:39 -0700

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2019-09-19

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Daniel Gillmor         2019-08-27 draft-ietf-lsr-isis-rfc5306bis-05
Leif Johansson         2019-09-02 draft-ietf-tls-sni-encryption-05
Yoav Nir              R2019-07-08 draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-18

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Alan DeKok             2019-06-04 draft-ietf-netvc-testing-08
Daniel Gillmor         2018-03-19 draft-gutmann-scep-14
Dan Harkins            2019-09-03 draft-ietf-pim-reserved-bits-03
Scott Kelly           RNone       draft-ietf-rift-rift-08
Scott Kelly            2019-09-18 draft-ietf-dnsop-obsolete-dlv-00
Aanchal Malhotra       2019-09-13 draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-08
Catherine Meadows      2019-09-25 draft-ietf-payload-tsvcis-01
Daniel Migault         2019-09-25 draft-ietf-acme-tls-alpn-06
Adam Montville         2019-09-25 draft-ietf-dnsop-serve-stale-07
Kathleen Moriarty      2019-09-23 draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg-37
Russ Mundy             2017-09-14 draft-spinosa-urn-lex-13
Sandra Murphy          2019-07-08 draft-ietf-i2nsf-applicability-17
Magnus Nystrom         2019-04-10 draft-ietf-avtcore-multiplex-guidelines-09
Tim Polk               2019-08-01 draft-ietf-acme-star-08
David Waltermire       2019-08-07 draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-introspection-response-07

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Daniel Franke          2018-01-31 draft-ietf-intarea-provisioning-domains-00

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Russ Mundy
  Sandra Murphy
  Yoav Nir
  Magnus Nystrom
  Hilarie Orman
  Radia Perlman
  Derrell Piper
  Tim Polk
  Vincent Roca
  Kyle Rose