Subject: [secdir] [new-work] IEEE 802 Nov 2019 PARs Under Consideration

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 11:11:14 -0400

All,

The following Project Authorization Requests (PARs) will be considered at
the IEEE 802 Nov 2019 Plenary:

*	802.3ct -Amendment - 100 Gb/s Operation over DWDM systems ,  PAR
modification
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0149-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3ct-draf
t-par-response.pdf>  and CSD modification
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0147-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3ct-draf
t-csd.pdf> 
*	802.3cw - Amendment - 400 Gb/s Operation over DWDM systems, PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0150-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3cw-draf
t-par-response.pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0148-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3cw-draf
t-csd.pdf>  
*	802.3cx - Amendment - Improved Precision Time Protocol (PTP)
timestamping accuracy, PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0160-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3cx-draf
t-par-response.pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0161-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3cx-draf
t-csd-response.pdf>  
*	802.16t - Amendment - Fixed and Mobile Wireless Access in Channel
Bandwidth up to 100 kHz, PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.24/dcn/19/24-19-0029-00-0000-licensed-narrowban
d-amendment-par.pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.24/dcn/19/24-19-0030-00-0000-licensed-narrowban
d-amendment-csd.docx> 

The PARs and ICAID can be found at http://www.ieee802.org/PARs.shtml along
with the supporting IEEE 802 Criteria for Standards Development, or CSD,
(which includes the 5 criteria, i.e. the explanations of how they fit the
IEEE 802 criteria for initiating new work).

Any comments on a proposed PAR / ICAID should be sent to the Working Group
chair identified on the respective document to be received by 6:30 PM HAST
(Hawaii-Aleutian Time Zone), Tuesday, Nov 12.  

Regards,

John D'Ambrosia

Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC 

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 14:07:24 -0400

All,

*	802f Amendment : YANG Data Model for EtherTypes, PAR
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2019/802f-draft-PAR-0919-v01.pdf>
and CSD
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2019/802f-draft-CSD-0919-v01.pdf>

*	802.1AEdk Amendment: MAC Privacy protection, PAR
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2019/dk-security-mac-privacy-PAR-
0919-v02.pdf>  and CSD
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2019/dk-security-mac-privacy-CSD-
0919-v00.pdf> 
*	802.1CS Standard - Link-local Registration Protocol, PAR
modification
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2019/cs-PAR-modification-draft-09
19-v01.pdf>  and CSD modification
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/16/ec-16-0215-00-ACSD-802-1cs.pdf> 
*	802.3ct -Amendment - 100 Gb/s Operation over DWDM systems,  PAR
modification
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0149-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3ct-draf
t-par-response.pdf>  and CSD modification
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0147-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3ct-draf
t-csd.pdf> 
*	802.3cw - Amendment - 400 Gb/s Operation over DWDM systems, PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0150-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3cw-draf
t-par-response.pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0148-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3cw-draf
t-csd.pdf>  
*	802.3cx - Amendment - Improved Precision Time Protocol (PTP)
timestamping accuracy, PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0160-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3cx-draf
t-par-response.pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0161-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3cx-draf
t-csd-response.pdf>  
*	802.15.7a - Amendment - Defining High Data Rate Optical Camera
Communications (OCC), PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/19/15-19-0296-02-0vat-par-for-high-rate-
occ-task-group.pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/19/15-19-0297-02-0vat-csd-for-high-rate-
occ-task-group.docx> 
*	802.16t - Amendment - Fixed and Mobile Wireless Access in Channel
Bandwidth up to 100 kHz, PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.24/dcn/19/24-19-0029-00-0000-licensed-narrowban
d-amendment-par.pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.24/dcn/19/24-19-0030-00-0000-licensed-narrowban
d-amendment-csd.docx> 

Regards,

John D'Ambrosia

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, October 9, 2019 11:11 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; 'Stanley, Dorothy' <[email-masked]>
Subject: IEEE 802 Nov 2019 PARs Under Consideration

All,

Regards,

John D'Ambrosia