Subject: [secdir] IETF 106 secdir lunch in "Bras Basah"

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 16:48:14 -0800

Hi all,

We've been allocated the room "Bras Basah" for our tuesday lunch slot.
IIRC there are several food options in the (sub)basement of the mall to
grab something quick.

-Ben

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 18:06:31 -0800

In case the mail from a couple weeks ago got lost, we're having the secdir
lunch in the "Bras Basah" room in a couple hours.  (To give people a chance
to grab food, we'll try to start around 12:15.)

See you soon!

-Ben

On Fri, Nov 08, 2019 at 04:48:14PM -0800, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> secdir mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir
> wiki: http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview