Subject: [secdir] SECDIR review of draft-ietf-mpls-summary-frr-rsvpte

From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 19:59:34 -0600

Hi,

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's 
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. 
These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security 
area directors. Document editors and WG chairs should treat these 
comments just like any other last call comments.

The summary of the review is READY.

The Security Considerations section is a bit thin, but it appropriately 
addresses the issue that an implementation will increase the attack 
surface of an RSVP object. Since this is an extension to the protocol, 
the security considerations sections of the controlling RFCs are identified.

I skimmed the draft a few times but did not see any nits or other 
issues. Overall, the draft appears to be well written and well thought out.

Regards,

Chris

---

From: Tarek Saad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 19:48:52 +0000

Hi Chris,

Happy new year! Thanks a lot for your time reviewing the document.

Regards,
Tarek

On 12/16/19, 8:59 PM, "Chris Lonvick" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Hi,

    

    Regards,
    
    Chris