Subject: [secdir] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-opsec-v6-21

From: Linda Dunbar via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2019 10:19:27 -0800

Reviewer: Linda Dunbar
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

This document is really good, it summarizes  the IPv6 security issues from
multiple RFCs. I think IETF should do more of this kind of summary documents
that collect high lights from multiple RFCs, to make it easier for network
operators.

Linda Dunbar

---

From: "Eric Vyncke (evyncke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019 11:19:52 +0000

Thank you very much Linda: this was a long document to read and review ;-)

-éric

On 02/12/2019, 19:19, "Linda Dunbar via Datatracker" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Reviewer: Linda Dunbar
    Review result: Ready

    
    Linda Dunbar