Subject: [secdir] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang-12

From: Vincent Roca via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 00:18:11 -0800

Reviewer: Vincent Roca
Review result: Has Nits

Hello,

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate’s ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. These
comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security area
directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

Summary: Ready with nits

The security considerations section is globally well writen and addresses
important topics. I don't have major comments.

Details:
- it is said that "(i.e., config true, which is the default)".
  I've searched in the YANG model and only found "config false" entries which
  seems to contradict what is said in section 5.

- Section 2.1 says: "This model can be used to configure and manage MSDP
protocols." (with a final "s") which suggests there could be several MSDP
protocols. I think it's a mistake.

Cheers,    Vincent