Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 14:33:35 -0800

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2020-01-23

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Shaun Cooley           2019-11-12 draft-ietf-regext-login-security-07
Aanchal Malhotra       2019-12-23 draft-ietf-pce-stateful-flags-00

For telechat 2020-02-06

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Roman Danyliw          2019-11-12 draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-19

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Shaun Cooley           2019-11-12 draft-ietf-regext-login-security-07
Roman Danyliw          2019-11-12 draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-19
Alan DeKok             2019-06-04 draft-ietf-netvc-testing-08
Donald Eastlake        2019-11-14 draft-ietf-hip-dex-11
Aanchal Malhotra       2019-12-23 draft-ietf-pce-stateful-flags-00
Russ Mundy             2020-01-02 draft-ietf-dprive-bcp-op-07
Sandra Murphy          2019-10-04 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang-06
Magnus Nystrom         2020-01-21 draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc2845bis-06
Magnus Nystrom         2019-04-10 draft-ietf-avtcore-multiplex-guidelines-09
Hilarie Orman          2020-01-21 draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests-08
Radia Perlman          2020-01-31 draft-ietf-uta-tls-for-email-03
Derrell Piper          2020-01-31 draft-ietf-6lo-minimal-fragment-07
Tirumaleswar Reddy.K   2020-01-30 draft-ietf-6lo-fragment-recovery-08
Vincent Roca           2020-01-30 draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang-08
Kyle Rose              2020-01-29 draft-ietf-emu-rfc5448bis-06
Rich Salz              2020-01-27 draft-ietf-sipcore-locparam-04
Stefan Santesson       2020-01-27 draft-ietf-dots-architecture-15
Yaron Sheffer          2020-01-27 draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-data-06
Rifaat Shekh-Yusef     2020-01-24 draft-ietf-ice-pac-03
Takeshi Takahashi      2019-11-04 draft-ietf-netmod-yang-data-ext-05
Dacheng Zhang          2019-11-05 draft-ietf-mpls-ri-rsvp-frr-07

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Joseph Salowey
  Rich Salz
  Stefan Santesson
  Yaron Sheffer
  Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
  Melinda Shore
  Valery Smyslov
  Robert Sparks
  Takeshi Takahashi
  Tina Tsou