Subject: [secdir] [new-work] IEEE 802 Mar 2020 PARs Under Consideration

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 17:52:03 -0800

All,

The following Project Authorization Requests (PARs) will be considered at
the IEEE 802 Mar 2020 Plenary:

*	802.1ASdm Amendment: Hot Standby, PAR
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2020/dm-draft-PAR-0120-v01.pdf>
and CSD
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2020/dm-draft-CSD-0120-v01.pdf> 
*	802.1CQ Amendment: Multicast and Local Address Assignment, PAR
Extension
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2020/cq-draft-PAR-ext-0120-v01.pd
f>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/15/ec-15-0105-00-ACSD-802-1cq.pdf> 
*	802.3cy Amendment: Greater than 10 Gb/s Automotive Ethernet
Electrical PHYs, PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0008-01-00EC-ieee-p802-3cy-draf
t-par-response.pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0009-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3cy-draf
t-csd-response.pdf> 
*	802.3cz Amendment: Multi-Gigabit Automotive Optical PHYs, PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0010-01-00EC-ieee-p802-3cz-draf
t-par-response.pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0011-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3cz-draf
t-csd-response.pdf> 
*	802.3da Amendment: 10Mb/s Single Pair Ethernet Multidrop
Enhancements, PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0012-01-00EC-ieee-p802-3da-draf
t-par-response.pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0013-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3da-draf
t-csd-response.pdf> 
*	802.3db Amendment: 100 Gb/s Wavelength Short Reach PHYs, PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0014-01-00EC-ieee-p802-3db-draf
t-par-response.pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0015-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3db-draf
t-csd-response.pdf> 
*	802.15.7a - Amendment - Defining High Data Rate Optical Camera
Communications (OCC), PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/19/15-19-0296-02-0vat-par-for-high-rate-
occ-task-group.pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/19/15-19-0297-02-0vat-csd-for-high-rate-
occ-task-group.docx> 

The PARs and ICAID can be found at http://www.ieee802.org/PARs.shtml along
with the supporting IEEE 802 Criteria for Standards Development, or CSD,
(which includes the 5 criteria, i.e. the explanations of how they fit the
IEEE 802 criteria for initiating new work).

Any comments on a proposed PAR / ICAID should be sent to the Working Group
chair identified on the respective document to be received by 6:30 PM EDT
(Eastern Daylight Time), Tuesday, Mar 17.  

Regards,

John D'Ambrosia

Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC 

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work