Subject: [secdir] Secdir last call review of draft-halpern-gendispatch-consensusinformational-02

From: Valery Smyslov via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2020 23:33:12 -0800

Reviewer: Valery Smyslov
Review result: Ready

Reviewer: Valery Smyslov	
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's 
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the 
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the 
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat 
these comments just like any other last call comments.

The document doesn't describe any protocol, it only concerns with 
IETF process. For this reason the document has no direct impact 
on the security of IETF protocols.

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 07:31:27 -0500

Thank you Valery.
Yours,
Joel