Subject: [secdir] Missing secdir assignment for draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp?

From: "Franke, Daniel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 17:04:22 +0000

Tero,

Did draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp somehow get overlooked for SECDIR review? I see no review in the datatracker and nobody assigned to do one.

---

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 00:04:48 +0200

Franke, Daniel writes:
> Did draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp somehow get overlooked for
> SECDIR review? I see no review in the datatracker and nobody
> assigned to do one.

Seems to be so. I have no idea why the datatracker has not picked that
one up. It seems to have entered to last call state 2020-02-14, and I
did do assignments 2020-02-20, but for some reason that draft was not
automatically picked up by the datatracker. I have no idea why the
datatracker is not picking that document up.

And as it is for telechat agenda for Thursday this week, there is no
time to make secdir review for it on time (unless someone in the
secdir has time to do emergency review today or tomorrow...

I will make ticket
(https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/ticket/2904) about this, so
someone who can check out the logs and see if they can find out what
happened to that draft.
-- 
[email-masked]

---

From: "Franke, Daniel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 22:10:26 +0000

How about we call Sandra's review the official secdir review then?
________________________________________
From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2020 18:04
To: Franke, Daniel
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Missing secdir assignment for draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp?

I will make ticket

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 12:09:38 -0700

> datatracker is not picking that document up.

Whatever bug happened seems likely to have affected other directorates as
well, since this doc only got a genart review and an opsdir review request,
but no secdir or other directorate review requests, and I would have
expected a couple more reviews to be requested (e.g., intdir).  Though I
don't think anyone other than secdir and genart actively tries to review
*all* drafts, so it's possible we were the only ones affected.

-Ben