Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 13:28:26 -0700

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2020-04-09

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
John Bradley           2020-02-28 draft-ietf-regext-data-escrow-05
Donald Eastlake       R2019-11-14 draft-ietf-hip-dex-18
Scott Kelly            2020-03-18 draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-egress-02

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
John Bradley           2020-02-28 draft-ietf-regext-data-escrow-05
Alan DeKok             2019-06-04 draft-ietf-netvc-testing-09
Donald Eastlake        2020-02-27 draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-12
Donald Eastlake       R2019-11-14 draft-ietf-hip-dex-18
Daniel Franke          2020-03-09 draft-ietf-regext-dnrd-objects-mapping-06
Dan Harkins            2020-03-06 draft-ietf-alto-incr-update-sse-21
Leif Johansson         2020-02-28 draft-ietf-tcpm-converters-18
Charlie Kaufman       R2019-09-02 draft-ietf-ecrit-data-only-ea-22
Scott Kelly            2020-03-18 draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-egress-02
Aanchal Malhotra       2020-03-12 draft-ietf-bess-vpls-multihoming-05
Catherine Meadows      2020-04-02 draft-ietf-dnsop-extended-error-14
Daniel Migault         2020-03-31 draft-ietf-dnsop-multi-provider-dnssec-04
Adam Montville         2020-03-31 draft-ietf-core-resource-directory-24
Kathleen Moriarty      2020-03-20 draft-ietf-sidrops-rp-06
Russ Mundy             2020-01-02 draft-ietf-dprive-bcp-op-08
Sandra Murphy          2020-04-08 draft-ietf-dmarc-psd-08
Sandra Murphy          2019-10-04 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang-06
Yoav Nir               2020-04-08 draft-ietf-idr-rfc5575bis-20
Magnus Nystrom         2019-04-10 draft-ietf-avtcore-multiplex-guidelines-11
Vincent Roca           2020-01-30 draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang-16
Takeshi Takahashi      2020-02-06 draft-ietf-mmusic-t140-usage-data-channel-11
Tina Tsou              2020-02-06 draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router-19
Sean Turner            None       draft-ietf-opsawg-sdi-02
David Waltermire       2020-02-25 draft-ietf-6man-icmp-limits-08
Dacheng Zhang          2020-03-12 draft-nottingham-how-did-that-get-into-the-repo-01
Dacheng Zhang          2019-11-05 draft-ietf-mpls-ri-rsvp-frr-07

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Magnus Nystrom
  Hilarie Orman
  Radia Perlman
  Derrell Piper
  Tirumaleswar Reddy.K
  Vincent Roca
  Kyle Rose
  Joseph Salowey
  Rich Salz
  Stefan Santesson