Subject: [secdir] [new-work] IEEE 802 PARs / ICAID Under Consideration - August 4

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 09:40:13 -0400

All,

The following Project Authorization Requests (PARs) and ICAID will be
considered at the IEEE 802 August 4, 2020 LMSC Executive Committee
Teleconference -  

*	802.1ASdn Amendment: YANG Data Model, PAR
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2020/dn-draft-PAR-0520-v01.pdf>
and CSD
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2020/dn-draft-CSD-0520-v01.pdf> 
*	802.3 Industry Connections - New Ethernet Applications, Endorsement
Letter
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0107-00-00EC-802-endorsement-le
tter-and-icaid-new-ethernet-applications.pdf> & ICAID
*	802.11ax Amendment: High Efficiency WLAN, PAR Extension
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0558-00-00ax-p802-11ax-par-exte
nsion-request.pdf> 
*	802.11ba Amendment: Low-power wake-up radio operation, PAR Extension
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0555-00-00ba-tgba-par-extension
-request.pdf> 
*	802.11bf Wireless Local Area Sensing (SENS),
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-2103-09-SENS-802-11-sens-sg-pro
posed-par.docx>  PAR and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0042-04-SENS-sens-sg-proposed-c
sd-draft.docx> 

The PARs and ICAID can be found at http://www.ieee802.org/PARs.shtml along
with the supporting IEEE 802 Criteria for Standards Development, or CSD,
(which includes the 5 criteria, i.e. the explanations of how they fit the
IEEE 802 criteria for initiating new work).

Any comments on a proposed PAR / ICAID should be sent to the Working Group
chair identified on the respective document to be received by 12 July 2020,
AoE

Regards,

John D'Ambrosia

Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC 

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work