Subject: [secdir] SECDIR review of draft-ietf-bess-evpn-inter-subnet-forwarding-09

From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 16:39:53 -0500

Hello,

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's 
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. 
These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security 
area directors. Document editors and WG chairs should treat these 
comments just like any other last call comments. The summary of the 
review is Ready.

The Security Considerations section is a bit light but adequate. It 
would be good if the authors could make a statement similar to that made 
in RFC 7432. Something like, "Security considerations discussed in 
[applicable RFCs] apply to this document. ... This section describes 
additional considerations."

Best regards,
Chris

---

From: "Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 02:18:27 +0000

Chris, 

Thanks for your review and comments. I have updated the security section per your comment.

Regards,
Ali

On 7/5/20, 2:40 PM, "Chris Lonvick" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Hello,

    Best regards,
    Chris