Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 11:54:11 -0800

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2020-11-05

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins          R2020-09-04 draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-12
Leif Johansson         2020-10-02 draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-13
Aanchal Malhotra       2020-10-12 draft-ietf-dots-server-discovery-14
Hilarie Orman         R2020-07-09 draft-ietf-acme-email-smime-10
Rich Salz             R2020-08-14 draft-ietf-suit-architecture-14

For telechat 2020-12-03

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Daniel Gillmor         2020-09-30 draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-08
Steve Hanna            2020-09-30 draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang-27
Christopher Wood      R2019-11-06 draft-ietf-dtn-tcpclv4-22

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins          R2020-09-04 draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-12
Daniel Franke          2020-09-18 draft-ietf-jmap-mdn-15
Daniel Franke          2020-03-09 draft-ietf-regext-dnrd-objects-mapping-10
Daniel Gillmor         2020-09-30 draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-08
Phillip Hallam-Baker   2020-09-30 draft-ietf-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-13
Steve Hanna            2020-09-30 draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang-27
Dan Harkins            None       draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model-03
Leif Johansson         2020-10-02 draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-13
Scott Kelly            2020-10-01 draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps-19
Aanchal Malhotra       2020-10-12 draft-ietf-dots-server-discovery-14
Catherine Meadows      2020-10-21 draft-ietf-6lo-blemesh-08
Kathleen Moriarty      2020-07-20 draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile-13
Russ Mundy             2020-07-20 draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-14
Sandra Murphy          2020-10-15 draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer-05
Magnus Nystrom         2020-11-16 draft-ietf-quic-qpack-19
Hilarie Orman          2020-11-16 draft-ietf-quic-http-32
Hilarie Orman         R2020-07-09 draft-ietf-acme-email-smime-10
Radia Perlman          2020-11-16 draft-ietf-quic-tls-32
Radia Perlman          2020-11-12 draft-ietf-dots-signal-call-home-11
Derrell Piper          2020-11-11 draft-ietf-suit-information-model-08
Tirumaleswar Reddy.K   2020-11-16 draft-ietf-quic-transport-32
Rich Salz             R2020-08-14 draft-ietf-suit-architecture-14
Klaas Wierenga         2020-05-26 draft-ietf-kitten-krb-spake-preauth-09
Christopher Wood       2020-09-23 draft-ietf-6man-rfc4941bis-12
Christopher Wood      R2019-11-06 draft-ietf-dtn-tcpclv4-22
Paul Wouters           2020-09-08 draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-13

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Francesca Palombini
  Radia Perlman
  Derrell Piper
  Tirumaleswar Reddy.K
  Vincent Roca
  Kyle Rose
  Joseph Salowey
  Rich Salz
  Stefan Santesson
  Yaron Sheffer