Subject: [secdir] [new-work] Proposed W3C Charter: MiniApps Working Group (until 2020-12-19/20)

From: xueyuan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 00:46:42 +0800

Hello,

Today W3C Advisory Committee Representatives received a Proposal to 
review a draft charter for the MiniApps Working Group:
   https://www.w3.org/2020/11/proposed-miniapps-wg-charter.html

As part of ensuring that the community is aware of proposed work at W3C, 
this draft charter is public during the Advisory Committee review period.

W3C invites public comments through 04:59 UTC on 2020-12-20 (23:59, 
Boston time on 2020-12-19) on the proposed charter.

Please send comments to [email-masked], which has a public archive:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/

Other than comments sent in formal responses by W3C Advisory Committee 
Representatives, W3C cannot guarantee a response to comments. If you 
work for a W3C Member [1], please coordinate your comments with your 
Advisory Committee Representative. For example, you may wish to make 
public comments via this list and have your Advisory Committee 
Representative refer to it from his or her formal review comments.

If you should have any questions or need further information, please 
contact Fuqiao Xue, proposed MiniApps WG Team Contact, at <[email-masked]>.

Thank you,
Xueyuan Jia,  W3C Marketing & Communications

[1] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work