Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 06:42:38 -0800

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2020-12-03

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Daniel Gillmor         2020-09-30 draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-08
Steve Hanna            2020-09-30 draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang-27
Joseph Salowey        R2020-10-28 draft-ietf-anima-grasp-api-08
Christopher Wood      R2019-11-06 draft-ietf-dtn-tcpclv4-23

For telechat 2020-12-17

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Daniel Migault        R2020-10-19 draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-13
Mališa Vučinić         None       draft-ietf-bmwg-b2b-frame-03

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins          R2020-09-04 draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-12
Daniel Franke          2020-09-18 draft-ietf-jmap-mdn-15
Daniel Franke          2020-03-09 draft-ietf-regext-dnrd-objects-mapping-10
Daniel Gillmor         2020-09-30 draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-08
Phillip Hallam-Baker   2020-09-30 draft-ietf-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-13
Steve Hanna            2020-09-30 draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang-27
Dan Harkins            None       draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model-03
Leif Johansson         2020-10-02 draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-13
Daniel Migault        R2020-10-19 draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-13
Adam Montville         2020-11-30 draft-ietf-tls-oldversions-deprecate-09
Kathleen Moriarty      2020-07-20 draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile-13
Russ Mundy             2020-07-20 draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-14
Sandra Murphy          2020-10-15 draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer-05
Tirumaleswar Reddy.K   2020-11-16 draft-ietf-quic-transport-32
Joseph Salowey        R2020-10-28 draft-ietf-anima-grasp-api-08
Rich Salz             R2020-08-14 draft-ietf-suit-architecture-14
Sean Turner            2020-12-01 draft-ietf-ipsecme-ipv6-ipv4-codes-05
Mališa Vučinić         None       draft-ietf-bmwg-b2b-frame-03
Carl Wallace           2020-12-09 draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves-23
Samuel Weiler          2020-12-02 draft-ietf-extra-sieve-mailboxid-05
Brian Weis             2020-12-02 draft-ietf-core-dev-urn-08
Klaas Wierenga         2020-12-02 draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-11
Klaas Wierenga         2020-05-26 draft-ietf-kitten-krb-spake-preauth-09
Christopher Wood       2020-09-23 draft-ietf-6man-rfc4941bis-12
Christopher Wood      R2019-11-06 draft-ietf-dtn-tcpclv4-23
Paul Wouters           2020-11-30 draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-13
Paul Wouters           2020-09-08 draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-13
Liang Xia              2020-11-30 draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang-23

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Nancy Cam-Winget       2020-12-07 draft-ietf-idr-ext-opt-param-09
Linda Dunbar           2020-12-07 draft-ietf-idr-bgp-optimal-route-reflection-21
Dacheng Zhang          2020-12-07 draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-13

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Donald Eastlake
  Shawn Emery
  Stephen Farrell
  Daniel Franke
  Daniel Gillmor
  Phillip Hallam-Baker
  Steve Hanna
  Dan Harkins
  Russ Housley
  Christian Huitema