Subject: [Secdispatch] Call for Agenda items

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 18:14:05 -0400

Greetings!

If you have proposed work you'd like to present at SecDispatch, please make
your request and provide a link to your draft to be discussed in advance.

Thank you!

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: "Dr. Pala" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 10:58:09 -0600

Hi Kathleen, All,

As you know we have the Composite Crypto  / Post-Quantum draft we would 
like to present at IETF 106 in Singapore - the link to the github 
repository is as follows:

  * https://github.com/EntrustDatacard/draft-ounsworth-composite-sigs

Also, another topic that I would like to bring to SecDispatch (mostly 
for awareness, I guess, at this stage) is how to improve OCSP responses 
(i.e., by providing range-based responses and full chain status). 
Although we have not published an I-D yet (but I hope to have a document 
uploaded soon), there has been some interest on the topic in both LAMPS 
and PKIX, therefore I was wondering if we could bring it to SecDispatch 
to get even more feedback and next-steps directions.

Here's some reference to the discussion we started in PKIX and LAMPS:

  * https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/pkix/eGE53uJIYKSzu7pObiUGWNXDH3M
  * https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/spasm/Ug_HtJz5FQvLbiXIdGXH---q7N8

Do you think we can get few minutes to bring the topic to SecDispatch 
(i.e., let's call it OCSPv2 for now) ?

Please let us know,

Cheers,
Max

On 10/25/19 4:14 PM, Kathleen Moriarty wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> If you have proposed work you'd like to present at SecDispatch, please 
> make your request and provide a link to your draft to be discussed in 
> advance.
>
> Thank you!
>
> -- 
>
> Best regards,
> Kathleen
>
> _______________________________________________
> Secdispatch mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdispatch
-- 
Best Regards,
Massimiliano Pala, Ph.D.
OpenCA Labs Director
OpenCA Logo