Subject: [Secdispatch] Call for agenda items - Secdispatch @ IETF 111

From: Mohit Sethi M <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 11:33:54 +0000

Dear all,

We will have our 2 hour session on Monday, July 26, between 23:00-01:00 
(+1) UTC. We have received presentation requests for the following drafts:

1. draft-jordan-jws-ct: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jordan-jws-ct-04
2. draft-vaughn-tlstm-update: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vaughn-tlstm-update-01 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vaughn-tlstm-update-01>
3. draft-madden-jose-ecdh-1pu: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-madden-jose-ecdh-1pu-04 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-madden-jose-ecdh-1pu-04>
4. draft-knodel-e2ee-definition: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-knodel-e2ee-definition-01 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-knodel-e2ee-definition-01>

If your draft/topic is not on the list and you would like to present at 
the upcoming virtual IETF meeting, now is the time to start a thread on 
the Secdispatch mailing list. The Secdispatch wiki contains information 
about what we expect to see in the mail thread for each agenda item: 
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/secdispatch/wiki#RequestingTimeontheAgenda 
<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/secdispatch/wiki#RequestingTimeontheAgenda>

Thanks!
Kathleen, Richard, and Mohit

---

From: Neil Madden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 09:54:37 +0100

> On 6 Jul 2021, at 12:33, Mohit Sethi M <mohit.m.sethi=[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Unfortunately I won’t be able to attend this session to present this in person. Is there an alternative way of presenting this work? Or would IETF 112 in November be the next opportunity?

Kind regards,

Neil

-- 
ForgeRock values your Privacy <https://www.forgerock.com/your-privacy>

---

From: Mohit Sethi M <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 09:00:12 +0000

Hi Neil,

IETF 111 will be online: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/111/.

Let us know if you will be able to join us virtually and present your 
draft. More info on how to register for the virtual IETF can be found 
here: https://registration.ietf.org/111/.

--Mohit

---

From: Neil Madden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 10:05:15 +0100

Sorry, that was poor wording on my part - I mean I can’t make the session at all due to other commitments.

— Neil

> On 14 Jul 2021, at 10:00, Mohit Sethi M <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 	
> Hi Neil,
> 
> >> On 6 Jul 2021, at 12:33, Mohit Sethi M wrote:
> >>