Subject: [Secdispatch] Minutes from secdispatch @ IETF 111

From: Mohit Sethi M <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 14:29:04 +0000

Dear all,

Thank you for participating in the secdispatch session at IETF 111. A 
big thanks to our minute taker: Russ Housley.

Minutes from the secdispatch session at IETF 111 have now been uploaded: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/materials/minutes-111-secdispatch-00

Please report any issues by August 6th, 2021.

Kathleen, Richard, and Mohit

--

1. TLS 1.3 transport model for SNMPv3 -> SEC ADs will check with OPS ADs 
for assistance with SNMP expertise. Will be dispatched to either some WG 
in OPS or to a small focused SEC WG.

2. Definition of End-to-end Encryption -> Set up a mailing list to 
further the discussion.

3. Fast Transition for Opportunistic Wireless Encryption -> Start with a 
liaison statement to IEEE 802.11.

4. ECDSA Signatures in Verification-Friendly Format -> CFRG review 
needed before any codepoints can be assigned.

5. JWS Clear Text JSON Signature Option -> ISE stream.