Subject: [Secdispatch] Call for agenda items

From: Mohit Sethi M <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 21:10:03 +0000

Dear all,

As others have pointed out on the list, SAAG and Secdispatch will have 
two joint sessions on Tuesday and Thursday. The two joint sessions were 
done to accommodate the availability of external speakers for invited 
talks in SAAG.

For Secdispatch, so far, we have received presentation requests for the 
following drafts:

1. draft-private-access-tokens : 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-private-access-tokens-00

2. draft-krose-multicast-security : 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-krose-multicast-security-01

If your draft/topic is not on the list and you would like to present in 
Secdispatch at the upcoming virtual IETF meeting, now is the time to 
start a thread on the Secdispatch mailing list. The Secdispatch wiki 
contains information
about what we expect to see in the mail thread for each agenda item: 
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/secdispatch/wiki#RequestingTimeontheAgenda

In the likely case of no new last minute requests, Secdispatch might 
finish in the latter 1 hour of the joint session on Tuesday, November 9, 
2021, 12:00-14:00 UTC. Thus, Secdispatch might not need the second 
session on Thursday.

Thanks!
Kathleen, Richard, and Mohit