Subject: secsh for San Diego IETF meeting?

From: "Jeff P. Van Dyke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 06:11:01 -0700

I see a draft agenda for the December IETF meeting
in San Diego is out.

  http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda.html

I don't see a secsh session scheduled yet.

What do we need to do to get one on the schedule?

Thanks.

Jeff P. Van Dyke
[email-masked]

---

From: Bill Sommerfeld <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 09:13:20 -0500

I'm currently on the road; I'll be sending in a schedule request to
the secretariat on Monday.

BTW, they'll want a list of other working groups to avoid conflicts
with; if any of the implementors or document editors out there have
suggestions of ones to avoid, let me know..

						- Bill