Subject: New Policy for Domain Names Protect Your Name

From: [email-masked]
Date: 30 Nov 00 10:12:21 PM

New Top Level Domains to come out early next year!
.BIZ, .INFO & .PRO – Approved for general use

Domain Policy Overview:

July 16, 2000 - Yokohama, Japan -ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned
Names and Numbers) announced that it adopted a policy that will introduce
new global top-level domains (TLDs).

July 17, 2000 – Companies around the world begin the application process.

Oct 2, 2000 – Application process for new TLD’s is finalized.

Oct 3, 2000 – Marina del Rey, California - ICANN announces that the
application process has been completed.  The new domain extensions will be
awarded to registries in December 2000.

Nov 16, 2000 - Marina del Rey, California – ICANN announces approved new
gTLDs.  Included in these new gTLDs are .Biz, .Info, & .Pro for general use
(like .com, .net & .org)

In anticipation of high demand, you can pre-register for rapid submission
for these names prior to their official public opening via a centralized
pre-registration database. For further information about the
pre-registration process please visit:

http://www.preregnames.com/

sent by cybernet--to be removed go to [email-masked]
209-669-0176