Subject: publickey subsystem?

From: Mouse <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 16:20:35 -0400 (EDT)

http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.ssh2-publickey-init.php, as
linked to by http://php.net/manual/en/book.ssh2.php, indicates that
there exists a `publickey' subsystem, which provides
implementation-agnostic editing of authorized-keys files.

I don't recall seeing this mentioned before, though it's certainly
possible this says more about my memory than it does about what I've
actually seen go by.  But, in any case, I'd like to find a spec for
that subsystem, so I can at least consider implementing it for moussh.
Anyone know if there's a spec available?  RFC, I-D, whatever?

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		[email-masked]
/ \ Email!	     7D C8 61 52 5D E7 2D 39  4E F1 31 3E E8 B3 27 4B

---

From: TJ Saunders <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 13:27:03 -0700 (PDT)

> Anyone know if there's a spec available?  RFC, I-D, whatever?

See RFC 4819:

  http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4819http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4819

Cheers,
TJ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet
   and the winds long to play with your hair.

     -Kahlil Gibran

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---

From: Mouse <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 22:40:39 -0400 (EDT)

>> [...] `publickey' subsystem, which provides implementation-agnostic
>> editing of authorized-keys files.

>> possible this says more about my memory than [...]

> See RFC 4819:

!!  March 2007.  Okay, this definitely says this is a case of wetware
memory fail for me.

Thank you very much for the thwack with the cluestick!

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign