Subject: Request for confirmation

From: Phplistwebmaster <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 22:29:46 -0500

Sorry to bother you: we are cleaning up our database and it appears that
you have previously signed up to our shipping update and not confirmed your
subscription.  
We can\'t wait to send you our Shipping Updates, so please click the
following link to activate your subscription. 

If you did not interested in receiving shipping update, or no longer wish
to activate it, take no action. Simply delete this message and that will be
the end of it.

Thank You

Shiplane Transport,Inc
Phone: 212-400-1690
Email: [email-masked]
The Experts in Shipping to Dominican Republic...

  Almost welcome to our newsletter(s) ...

  Someone, hopefully you, has subscribed your email address to the
following newsletters:
  
    * peluche

  If this is correct, please click the following link to confirm your
subscription.
  Without this confirmation, you will not receive any newsletters.

http://blueoceanline.net/lists/?p=confirm&uid=6730ddee4f0df47f9251b5d00fe2f675
  
  If this is not correct, you do not need to do anything, simply delete
this message.

  Thank you