Subject: 102773571082142496385 shared photos with you

From: 102773571082142496385 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 03:01:47 +0000

Dear Sir，

Hope you have a nice day!
  This is  Ella from China , we are a manufacture specializing in Liquid  
Solvent Chemical manufacture and export. We  have rich experience in raw  
materials into international market .

    Our mainly product: Glycerine, Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) and  
Triethylene Glycol ( TEG) and Propylene Glycol (PG), Diethylene Glycol  
(DEG) with SGS CERTIFICATE, if you still need these product pls tell me .We  
also can produce as yours requirement.

    Our price is very competitive because we are manufactory. You are  
welcome to visit our factory. Here you will get satisfactory quality and  
lowest price.
Thanks and best regards

Ella

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ms. Ella

Sales Manager

Wuhan TSD Chemical Co., Ltd.

Add: No.460 Wulu Road, Wuchang District, Wuhan, China

Tel:027-86658508  Fax:027-86658508

Mobile: 15827648281

E-mail:[email-masked]

MSN:[email-masked]

Skype:whtsdchem

Web:www.whtsdchem.com