Subject: Dont miss Print Supplies!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: mi�, 30 oct 2002 04:15:27

GT
TONER SUPPLIES

Laser printer and computer supplies

1-888-662-2256

Save
up to 40% from retail price on laser printer toner cartridges,

copier and fax cartridges

CHECK
OUT OUR GREAT PRICES AT THE BOTTOM !

If
you received this email on error, please reply to [email-masked] with
subject: REMOVE... sorry for the inconvenience.

Please
forward to the person responsible for purchasing your laser printer supplies

Order
by phone: Toll free 1-888-662-2256

Order
by email:  [email-masked]
subject: ORDER

University
and/or School
purchase orders WELCOME. (no credit approval required)

Pay by check, c.o.d, or purchase order (net 30 days).

WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR
CREDIT CARDS!

New! HP
4500/4550 series color cartridges in stock!

Our
cartridge prices are as follows:

(please order by item number)

Item
Hewlett Packard
Price

1 -- 92274A Toner
Cartridge for LaserJet 4L, 4ML, 4P, 4MP ------------------------$47.50

2 -- C4092A
Black Toner Cartridge for LaserJet 1100A, ASE, 3200SE-----------------$45.50

2A - C7115A Toner Cartridge For HP LaserJet 1000,
1200, 3330 ---------------------$55.50

2B - C7115X High Capacity Toner
Cartridge for HP LaserJet 1000, 1200, 3330 -------$65.50

3 -- 92295A Toner Cartridge for LaserJet II, IID, III, IIID
----------------------$49.50

4 -- 92275A Toner Cartridge for
LaserJet IIP, IIP+, IIIP -------------------------$55.50

5 -- C3903A Toner Cartridge for LaserJet 5P, 5MP, 6P, 6Pse, 6MP, 6Pxi
------------$46.50

6 -- C3909A Toner Cartridge for
LaserJet 5Si, 5SiMX, 5Si Copier, 8000 ------------$92.50

7 -- C4096A Toner Cartridge for LaserJet 2100, 2200DSE, 2200DTN
------------------$72.50

8 - C4182X UltraPrecise High Capacity
Toner Cartridge for LaserJet 8100 Series---$125.50

9 -- C3906A Toner Cartridge for LaserJet 5L, 5L Xtra, 6Lse, 6L, 6Lxi,
3100se------$42.50

9A - C3906A Toner Cartridge for
LaserJet 3100, 3150 ------------------------------$42.50

10 - C3900A Black Toner Cartridge for HP LaserJet 4MV, 4V
------------------------$89.50

11 - C4127A Black Toner Cartridge for
LaserJet 4000SE, 4000N, 4000T, 4000TN ------$76.50

11A- C8061A Black Laser Toner for HP LaserJet 4100, 4100N
------------------------$76.50

11B- C8061X High Capacity Toner
Cartridge for LJ4100, 4100N ----------------------$85.50

11C- C4127X High Capacity Black Cartridge for LaserJet
4000SE,4000N,4000T,4000TN -$84.50

12 - 92291A Toner Cartridge for
LaserJet IIISi, 4Si, 4SiMX -----------------------$57.50

13 - 92298A Toner Cartridge for LaserJet 4, 4 Plus, 4M, 4M Plus, 5,
5se, 5M, 5N --$46.50

14 - C4129X High Capacity Black Toner
Cartridge for LaserJet 5000N ---------------$97.50

15 - LASERFAX 500, 700 (FX1)
-----------------------------------------------------$49.00

16 - LASERFAX 5000, 7000 (FX2)
---------------------------------------------------$54.00

17 - LASERFAX (FX3)
--------------------------------------------------------------$49.00

18 - LASERFAX (FX4)
--------------------------------------------------------------$49.00

Item
Hewlett Packard - Color
Price

C1
-- C4194a Toner Cartridge, Yellow (color lj 4500/4550
series)------------------ $ 89.50

C2
-- C4193a Toner Cartridge, Magenta (color lj 4500/4550
series)----------------- $ 89.50

C3 -- C4192a toner cartridge, cyan
(color lj 4500/4550 series)-------------------- $ 89.50

C4 -- c4191a toner cartridge, black (color lj 4500/4550
series)------------------- $ 74.50

Item
Lexmark
Price

19
- 1380520 High Yield Black Laser Toner for 4019, 4019E, 4028, 4029, 6, 10, 10L
-- $109.50

20 - 1382150 High Yield Toner for 3112, 3116, 4039-10+, 4049- Model
12L,16R, Optra - $109.50

21 - 69G8256 Laser Cartridge for Optra
E, E+, EP, ES, 4026, 4026 (6A,6B,6D,6E)  ---- $ 49.00

22 - 13T0101 High Yield Toner Cartridge for Lexmark Optra E310, E312,
E312L -------- $ 89.00

23 - 1382625 High-Yield Laser Toner
Cartridge for Lexmark Optra S (4059) ----------- $129.50

24 - 12A5745 High Yield Laser Toner for Lexmark Optra T610, 612, 614
(4069) -------- $165.00

Item
Epson
Price

25
---- S051009 Toner Cartridge for Epson EPL7000, 7500, 8000+ - $115.50

25A --- S051009 LP-3000 PS 7000 --------------------------------
$115.50

26 ---- AS051011 Imaging Cartridge for
ActionLaser-1000, 1500 -- $ 99.50

26A --- AS051011 EPL-5000, EPL-5100, EPL-5200 ------------------ $
99.50

Item
Panasonic
Price

27
------Nec series 2 models 90 and 95 ---------------------- $109.50

Item
Apple
Price

28
---- 2473G/A Laser Toner for LaserWriter Pro 600, 630, LaserWriter 16/600 PS -
$ 57.50

29 ---- 1960G/A Laser Toner for Apple LaserWriter Select, 300, 310, 360
--------- $ 71.50

30 ---- M0089LL/A Toner Cartridge for
Laserwriter 300, 320 (74A) ---------------- $ 52.50

31 ---- M6002 Toner Cartridge for Laserwriter IINT, IINTX, IISC, IIF,
IIG (95A) - $ 47.50

31A --- M0089LL/A Toner Cartridge for
Laserwriter LS, NT, NTR, SC (75A) --------- $ 55.50

32 ---- M4683G/A Laser Toner for LaserWriter 12, 640PS
-------------------------- $ 85.50

Item
Canon
Price

33
--- Fax CFX-L3500, CFX-4000 CFX-L4500, CFX-L4500IE & IF FX3 ----------- $
49.50

33A -- L-250, L-260i, L-300 FX3
------------------------------------------ $ 49.50

33B -- LASER CLASS 2060, 2060P, 4000
FX3 --------------------------------- $ 49.50

34 --- LASER CLASS 5000, 5500, 7000, 7100, 7500, 6000 FX2
---------------- $ 49.50

35 --- FAX 5000 FX2 ------------------------------------------------------ $
49.50

36 --- LASER CLASS 8500, 9000, 9000L, 9000MS, 9500, 9500 MS, 9500 S FX4
-- $ 49.50

36A -- Fax L700,720,760,770,775,777,780,785,790, & L3300 FX1 -------------
$ 49.50

36B -- L-800, L-900 FX4
-------------------------------------------------- $ 49.50

37 --- A30R Toner Cartridge for PC-6, 6RE, 7, 11, 12 --------------------- $
59.50

38 --- E-40 Toner Cartridge for PC-720, 740, 770, 790,795, 920, 950,
980 - $ 85.50

38A -- E-20 Toner Cartridge for PC-310, 325, 330, 330L, 400, 420, 430 ---- $
85.50

Item   Xerox
Price

39
---- 6R900 75A ---- $ 55.50

40 ---- 6R903 98A ---- $ 46.50

41 ---- 6R902 95A ---- $ 49.50

42 ---- 6R901 91A ---- $ 65.50

43 ---- 6R908 06A ---- $ 42.50

44 ---- 6R899 74A ---- $ 47.50

45 ---- 6R928 96A ---- $ 72.50

46 ---- 6R926 27X ---- $ 84.50

47 ---- 6R906 09A ---- $ 92.50

48 ---- 6R907 4MV ---- $ 89.50

49 ---- 6R905 03A ---- $ 46.50

call
toll free 1-888-662-2256

30 Day
unlimited warranty included on all products

GT Toner Supplies guarantees these cartridges to be free from defects in
workmanship and material.

We look
forward in doing business with you.

Customer
Satisfaction guaranteed !

If you are
ordering by e-mail or c.o.d. please fill out an order

form with the following information:

phone number

company name

first and last name

street address

city, state zip code         Order
Now call toll free 1-888-662-2256

If you are ordering by purchase order please fill
out an order form

with the following information:

purchase
order number

phone number

company or school name

shipping address and billing address

city, state zip code         Order
Now call toll free 1-888-662-2256

All trade
marks and brand names listed above are property of the respective

holders and used for descriptive purposes only.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to .
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------