Subject: Soliciting Your Attention

From: Westcoastchamber Westcoastchambers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 17:28:42 +0200 (MET DST)

West Coast Chamber 
21st Avenue 
Abidjan Cote'd' Iviore
alternative email:[email-masked]

Attention,

We the above named law firm would like to solicit your
assistance in a highly confidential business proposal
involving a very well known Senegalese family whose name will be 
made known to you at the commencement of this business. Our client 
is in dire need of a foreign partner whose task is to assist in 
receiving forex, which runs into several millions of dollars. 
This quest stemmed from the fact that the head of the family is 
presently incapacitated politically. Several attempts by this notable 
 family to move the said funds outside the shores of the country 
for safe custody failed hence their resolve to engage our services.
However, being the attorney to this embattled family, we are
presently 
saddled with the responsibility of securing and negotiating a safe 
passage for these funds via Europe with a willing and trustworthy 
foreign partner. Modalities on how the said funds will be moved 
have been worked out and will be made known to you as soon as we 
receive an affirmative acknowledgement of this fax. We count 
on your maturity and sincerity with the hope and belief that once 
these funds are placed in your custody, there should be nothing to
worry about.
Please be informed that this family is ready to
release 10% of the fund to you on successful
completion of this business.

Yours Faithfully,

Barrister Yemego Conde(SAS.Llb.hons.BA Admin.)
Principal counsel

______________________________________________________
Check out all the latest outrageous email attachments on the Outrageous Email Chart! - http://viral.lycos.co.uk