Subject: SEND Protocol Draft Now Available

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:53:10 -0800

Folks,

The first version of the SEND protocol draft is complete and has been sent to
the Internet Drafts editor. Prior to it appearing at the ID web site, you can
find it at the following URLs:

http://www.piuha.net/~jarkko/publications/send/drafts/draft-send-ipsec.txt
http://www.piuha.net/~jarkko/publications/send/drafts/draft-send-ipsec.html

We would like to get some discussion of the draft on the list prior to the
meeting, with the intent of generating a list of issues, and perhaps some
resolutions, for the meeting.

            jak

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Greg Daley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:35:12 +1100

Hi James,

Just going through the draft now.

I have a query:

in section 6.6 paragraph 2, is the text referring
to a Router Advertisement or a Delegation Chain
Advertisement?

I'm still reading, just wanted clarification..

Greg

---

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 09:34:52 -0800

Hi Greg,

Is this the text you mean:

  A host MUST silently discard any received Router Advertisement
   messages that do not satisfy all of the following validity checks:

If so, I think it should be pretty clear.

            jak