Subject: CGA draft and paper

From: "Tuomas Aura" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:13:25 -0800

I have posted a draft on Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGA)
on my web page:
 
http://research.microsoft.com/users/tuomaura/CGA/draft-aura-cga-pre00.tx
t
Unfortunately, I managed to miss the submission deadline for San 
Francisco, so the draft will only be on this web site for now.

A related (still unpublished) paper with some more background info 
is also available:
 
http://research.microsoft.com/users/tuomaura/CGA/aura-cga-unpublished.pd
f

Tuomas
--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------