Subject: Ericsson IPR statement

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 20:34:45 +0200

FYI: The below IPR statement concerning draft-ietf-send-ipsec-00.txt
has been sent to the IETF secretariat.

Jari
----

License statement IETF- CGA
PATENT LICENSE UNDERTAKING
In the SEND Working Group in the Internet Engineering Task Force
(IETF), the proposal "draft-ietf-send-ipsec-00.txt"
(http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-send-ipsec-00.txt)
dated February 2003 has been made by Jari Arkko at Ericsson Research
as well as co-authors from DoCoMo, Microsoft and SUN Microsystems. In
the following, said submission and any future revision of said
submission is referred to as "the CGA submission".
Ericsson's general patent license statement
(http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/ERICSSON-General) also applies to the
CGA submission.
In addition, for the CGA submission, if said submission is included in
the IETF SEND standard and Ericsson has patents that are essential to
the implementation of such included submission in said standard,
Ericsson shall not assert any such patent against any company or legal
entity using said patents in the IETF SEND standard. The Ericsson
non-assertion is conditional upon such company or legal entity not
asserting any patents within the IETF SEND standard against Ericsson. 
For all other purposes Ericsson's general patent license statement as
referred to above, shall apply.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------
Malin Gullstrand, M. Sc. E. E.
Licensing Manager
IPR & Licensing; Ericsson AB
Phone: +46 8 719 94 85
Mobile: +46 70 593 5921

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------