Subject: Re: CGA...

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 3:36:46 +0200

I agree that CGAs provide authorization, and only
that.

(The other side of the issue is that authentication may
not be very useful for ND.)

Jari

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 21:52:42 -0800

> not be very useful for ND.)

Do you care to elaborate this a bit?

How are we getting the hosts to trust the router advertisements without
involving any authentication?

alper