Subject: ADV: 20% off 902,468 leads!

From: "Alansis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 00:51:06 -0700

1. Log on to
www.alansis.com
2. Enter your password: 271c7e

Alansis is not licensed as a mortgage solicitor, mortgage broker or
mortgage lender in any state. Alansis provides a free service to consumers
interested in obtaining information regarding mortgage, purchase or debt
consolidation loans by introducing consumers to financial professionals.

This e-mail is an advertisement for Alansis sent to you on 4/23/2003 at
12:51:05 AM and is intended to confirm your information. If you would
prefer not to receive any additional e-mail information from Alansis,
please

click her
e. Please allow a reasonable response time not to exceed three (3) days
after which you will be removed from our e-mail database.

Alansis is located at 505 Montgomery Street, 11th Floor, San Francisco, CA
94111. Alansis may be contacted by e-mail at [email-masked].

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to .
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------