Subject: Urgent Response

From: "J A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 17:53:22 -0700

D. John Ameh
Please Reply To: [email-masked]

Good day to you.

Please, do not be apprehensive by the mail. My names are 
Dagogo John Ameh. I am contacting you in confidence 
believing that you will be most helpfull and not turn down my 
humble request of you.

I need you (as a foreigner) to assist me make an official claims 
on a sum of US$25.5 million which has been lying in an account 
with this bank since 1996. This money was left behind by a
 foreigner who died in a plane crash in 1996 without any 
beneficiary.

Since no one has come forward to claim this money, some 
board members of the this bank  are planning to declare it 
unclaimable and divert it to one discredited trust fund for 
Arms and Amunition. I am against this.

Now, I need you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin of 
the deceased man and make an officla application of claim for 
this money as the beneficiary. I will furnish you with all the 
pertinent details to fascilitate your claims.

I intend to use part of this money for charity and some for us. 
You will be entiltle to 30% and I and my colleagues to 65%. 
while 5% shall be used to reinburese expenses that might be 
incured during the process.

If this is okay by you, please kindly get back to me via 
[email-masked] furnishing me with your direct private 
telephone and fax numbers for easier and faster reach.

I await your immediate response

Best regards
D. John Ameh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------