Subject: My Humble Request

From: Jonamedo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 3:02:14 -0800

D. John Ameh
Please Reply To: [email-masked]

Good day to you,

Please, do not be apprehensive by the mail. My names are Dagogo John
Ameh. I am contacting you in confidence believing that you will be most
helpfull and not turn down my humble request of you.

I need you (as a foreigner) to assist me make an official claims on a sum
of US$25.5 million which has been lying in an account with this bank since
1996. This money was left behind by a foreigner who died in a plane crash in
1996 without any beneficiary.

Since no one has come forward to claim this money, some board members of
the this bank  are planning to declare it unclaimable and divert it to
one discredited trust fund for Arms and Amunition. I am against this.

Now, I need you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin of the
deceased man and make an officla application of claim for this money as the
beneficiary. I will furnish you with all the pertinent details to
fascilitate your claims.

I intend to use part of this money for charity and some for us. You will
be entiltle to 30% and I and my colleagues to 65%. while 5% shall be used to
reinburese expenses that might be incured during the process.

If this is okay by you, please kindly get back to me via [email-masked] furnishing me with your
direct private telephone and fax numbers for easier and faster reach.

I await your immediate response.

Best regards
D. John Ameh.

______________________________________________________________________

This mail was sent by UebiMiau 2.5

Courtesy of SilverServers International (http://www.SilverServers.com)

Channeled by SilverServers WebMail (http://mail.SilverServers.com)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to .
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------