Subject: Agenda for IETF 57

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:37:39 -0700

Folks,

Here's the proposed agenda for IETF 57 in Vienna:

     - Introduction and Agenda Bashing (5 min.) Chairs
     - Draft Status (5 min.) Chairs
         draft-ietf-send-psreq-03.txt
         draft-ietf-send-ipsec-01.txt
         draft-ietf-send-cga-00.txt
     - Implementation Report  (5 min.) Pekka and James
     - IPR discussion (10 min) all, with chairs moderating
     - IPsec, IPsec w. CGA Header, or ND options? (30 min.)
          - IPsec w. CGA header (3 min) Pekka
         - ND options (3 min) Jari
         - technical discussion, all, with James moderating
     - Summary and Way Forward (5 min). Chairs

The bulk of the meeting is devoted to a technical discussion about the
current approach and two proposed alternatives. This schedule is not
intended to preempt technical discussion on the list, however. We want
to continue discussion on the list, and if we get some resolution
prior to the meeting, we can forgo the discussion at the meeting.
People should also read the draft (WG last call expires this Fri.), so
there will be an understanding of the current approach, and post
comments to the list.

            jak

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------