Subject: SEND Protocol Draft Now Available

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 09:13:45 -0700

Folks,

The 01 version of the SEND protocol draft is now available. The draft
can be found at:

http://www.piuha.net/~jarkko/publications/send/drafts/draft-ietf-send-
ipsec-01.txt

and should show up in the Internet drafts directory in the next couple
days. The CGA draft is still undergoing editing.

We will be sending the draft to the review board immediately, and as
soon as the draft shows up, we will be issuing WG Last Call to elicit
comments. Please read the draft thoroughly and send comments to this
list.

            jak

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------