Subject: WG Last Call on draft-ietf-send-ipsec-01.txt

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 09:57:52 -0700

Folks,

draft-ietf-send-ipsec-01.txt is now available from the Internet Drafts
directory, so we'd like to issue a 2 week Last Call to solicit
comments. Please read the draft carefully and submit comments to the
list. Last Call expires on June 20, giving us a week to update the
document if necessary.

Thanx.

            jak

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 23:22:08 +0300 (EEST)

> list. Last Call expires on June 20, giving us a week to update the

Remove all CGA, please.

I'll read the spec and comment in detail when this has been done.

Proceeding with non-RF technology is completely unacceptable.

Thanks.

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings

---

From: Fred Templin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:22:44 -0700

James,

Can we get a summary of the IPR claims relating to CGA? And,
have the wg chairs evaluated the current draft for compliance with
guidelines on intellectual property issues?

Fred Templin
[email-masked]

---

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 16:15:48 -0700

Fred,

> guidelines on intellectual property issues?

You should check the IETF IPR web page (http://www.ietf.org/ipr.html)
for the definitive answer on the IPR claims, and we believe the
disclosure in the current draft (c.f. Appendix C and the following
section containing standard IETF text about IPR) is in compliance.

            jak