Subject: How To 'Pick Up' Beautiful Women - #1 Best Selling book by John EaganHp

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:14:22 -0900

HOW TO 'PICK UP' BEAUTIFUL WOMEN by John Eagan,  THE BOOK 
THAT IS GETTING NOTICED! Please read the following information on this
book's accomplishments:  

PENTHOUSE  MAGAZINE  promoted  the author, John Eagan, as a "Miracle
Worker" and published a major article praising the book.

Penthouse Magazine's July '99 cover says "Getting Beautiful Girls - Self 
Styled Pick Up Guru Shares His 'Super Techniques.'"  According to Penthouse
Magazine, John Eagan had to take out an individual named "Bill."  Penthouse
described it as follows -(page 132)  "John's got his work cut out for him
with Bill who is in his 40's, balding, wears glasses and sports an
ill-advised goatee."  Yet Penthouse goes on to say that Bill, using John
Eagan's techniques, (page 133) "obtained 3 women's phone numbers that
night." 

On November 20th '99, John Eagan - author of the book "How To Pick Up
Beautiful Women" - appeared as a guest on the Howard Stern Radio Show, CBS
TV.  According to Howard Stern, John Eagan was asked to go out with the E!
crew and their hidden cameras to get dates for some of their interns. Howard
said the interns were the ugliest guys he could find. John Eagan had to
coach the interns with his techniques by speaking into the interns ear
pieces. Using John Eagan's techniques, these interns got dates with
beautiful girls. Howard said "This guy is no bull, I've seen him in action.
He's the real deal."  For more information - read on. 

You can purchase this book directly from Amazon.com at
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0964160307/qid=938524192/102-8020158-
8806553
BarnesandNoble.com at http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInqui
ry.asp?userid=2W4F96PP70&isbn=0964160307&itm=1
Or Borders.com. You can also special order through your local bookstores. 
The price is $14.95 for this 260+ page paperback which includes Super
Techniques guaranteed to work that will make any man invincible when it
comes to getting dates with women.

"MEN'S FITNESS MAGAZINE" published an article claiming they got dates with
every beautiful woman they approached by using techniques from John Eagan's
book. 

The over 260 page book called "How To 'Pick Up' Beautiful Women, Secrets
Every Man Should Know" by John Eagan was rated NUMBER 1 by Men's Fitness
Magazine after they field tested the top books on the market.

Men's Fitness Magazine decided to take on the challenge of employing the
techniques of the top books on the market today. Their findings will astound
you. "How to 'Pick up' Beautiful Women, Secrets Every Man Should Know" by
John Eagan received the highest rating because his techniques got them dates
with every beautiful woman they approached. No other book on the market came
even close. Why waste your time with anything less than NUMBER 1.

You can purchase this book directly from Amazon.com at
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0964160307/qid=938524192/102-8020158-
8806553
BarnesandNoble.com at http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInqui
ry.asp?userid=2W4F96PP70&isbn=0964160307&itm=1
Or Borders.com. You can also special order through your local bookstores. 
The price is $14.95 for this 260+ page paperback which includes Super
Techniques guaranteed to work that will make any man invincible when it
comes to getting dates with women.

The author, John Eagan has acquired two college degrees and writes a
popular sex and dating column for "Muslemag International." He has
interviewed over 2000 beautiful women and incorporates that with the latest
university studies on dating for this powerful book. He has appeared on many
national TV and radio shows. Would you like to find out why:

>HOWARD STERN said "This guy is no bull, he's the real deal. I've seen him
in action." "Wait until you see how amazing this guy is."
>GERALDO RIVERA was quoted as saying, "This book can get men over their
shyness."
>ROLLING STONE MAG called John's techniques "genius."
>DANNY BONADUCE said, "John Eagan  is a genius, you could pick anyone up
with this book."
>SALLY JESSY RAPHAEL was quoted as calling the techniques "Perfect."
>GORDON ELLIOTT told his audience, "Take this man's advice."
>HARD COPY was quoted as saying, "This book can make women melt."
>LEE LEONARD of CNN News was quoted as saying, "I like that, this book is a
sure winner."
>When CHELSEA PICTURES and the BBC were considering experts for their
dating documentary for HBO, they said "We reviewed thousands of dating books
and John Eagan's book kept coming to the top."
>MEN'S FITNESS MAGAZINE said "He knows the  score, man."
>MEN'S HEALTH BOOKS "A LIFETIME OF SEX" (Page 88) said 
"Here at Men's Health Books we like to cite doctors and authorities of 
similar repute.  John Eagan is an authority and he consented to share his
findings with us fortunate guys at Men's Health..."

Imagine yourself dating a beautiful woman today. Why be left out in the
cold - Join the millions of successful men who have already learned the
secrets.  If you would like to read the Men's Fitness article and the
Penthouse article for yourself as well as the introduction to the book along
with what other distinguished celebrities had to say about the book, simply
look John Eagan up on the internet.
 
You can purchase this book directly from Amazon.com at
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0964160307/qid=938524192/102-8020158-
8806553
BarnesandNoble.com at http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInqui
ry.asp?userid=2W4F96PP70&isbn=0964160307&itm=1
Or Borders.com. You can also special order through your local bookstores. 
The price is $14.95 for this 260+ page paperback which includes Super
Techniques guaranteed to work that will make any man invincible when it
comes to getting dates with women.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------