Subject: presentations for IETF #57

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:03:06 +0300

Preliminary versions of my presentations for the monday meeting
in IETF #57 can be found below. The first one may be useful
in terms of preparing for the AH vs. ND option discussion.
It would also be useful if folks took a look at the issue list
before the meeting to decide if they have something they want
to bring up.

AH vs. NDopt:
   http://www.piuha.net/~jarkko/publications/send/presentations/ietf57_send_ndopt.ppt

Other SEND issues:
   http://www.piuha.net/~jarkko/publications/send/presentations/ietf57_send_issues.ppt

Feedback on these is appreciated.

--Jari

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------