Subject: open issues

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 15:43:48 +0300

Hello folks,

I have set up an issue list around draft-send-ipsec-01.txt.
You can browse it at

   http://www.piuha.net/~jarkko/publications/send/issues

We have received a lot of very useful input and reviews,
please take a look at the issue list to ensure that I have
not missed anything. And then propose some resolutions
to the open issues ;-)

Chairs: the current agenda for the meeting is heavily
biased for the discussion of IPsec. vs. ND option discussion.
But there are some other issues as well. Are there any
that deserve to be discussed in the meeting?

--Jari

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 21:09:46 +0200

> that deserve to be discussed in the meeting?

We have lots of time. We can schedule some time before the pro/con IPsec
discussion for those that don't involve IPsec (like the router certs) and
time after for those that do (if we establish concensus for IPsec, if not we
can drop it).

Can you prepare a couple of presentations around this?

            jak