Subject: FROM GODWIN OGBEDE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 17:02:17 +0200 (CEST)

FROM : THE DESK OF THE ACCOUNTANT OF BEAGON OIL LTD.

ATTENTION : REQUEST FOR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.

I AM MR GODWIN OGBEDE..AN ACCOUNTANT WITH BEAGON
NIGERIA. LTD. A FOREIGN OIL COMPANY BASED IN LAGOS-NIGERIA.

BEAGON WAS INVOLVED INPROSPECTING, DRILLING AND BUNKERING OF OIL
AT HIGH SEA (OFFSHORE) WITH EXPATRIATE CONSISTING MAJORITY OF THE
STAFF STRENGTH.UNFORTUNATELY, THESE EXPATRIATES GOT INTO AN
ILLEGAL SALE OF OIL AND THE MONEY FROM IT TRANSFERRED THROUGH A
SECURITY COMPANY OUT OF THE COUNTRY. 

AND AFTER SOME TIME THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
DISCOVEREDTHE ILLEGAL DEAL,AND REVOKED THEIR LICENCE AND THE
EXPARTRIATES WERE REPATRIATED.SO, BY VIRTUE OF MY POSITION AS THE
ACCOUNTANT OF THE BEAGON OIL COMPANY, I HAVE IN MY POSSESSION ALL
DOCUMENTS CONTAINING ALL INFORMATION ABOUT THREE OF THESE TRUNK
BOXES DEPOSITED WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY.THE CONTENT OF THESE
BOXES IS THIRTY F! IVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$35.M).

I HAVE PUT IN AN APPLICATION WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY TO
TRANSFER THESE THREE BOXES TO THEIR CORRESPONDENCE OFFICE IN
HOLLAND WHICH THEY HAVE OBLIGED. AND BEING THAT THIS DEAL WAS
BEEN CARRIED OUT BY A FOREIGN FIRM, I NEED A TRUST WORTHY
FOREIGNER LIKE YOU THAT WILL ASSIST ME TO A LOGICAL CONCLUSION OF
THIS PENDING BUSINESS WHICH I BELEIVE TAHT IF YOU ASSIST ME TO
CLAIM THIS BOXES THAT BOTH OF US WILL BOUND TO BENEFIT EARNESTLY
FROM THE TRANSACTION RIGHT.

RIGHT NOW ALL I NEED FROM YOU IS TO STAND BEFORE THE SECURITY
COMPANY AND SIGN AS ONE OF THE EXPATRIATES TO ENABLE YOU CLAIM
THE MONEY AND PAY IT INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AFTER YOU MUST HAVE
CLAIM THE BOXES ( MONEY ) OUT OF THE SECURITY COMAPNY.

PLEASE,NOTE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK-FREE AND THERE IS 
NOT HARM OR SCAM INVOLVE, FOR EVERY MACHINERIES HAS BEEN PUT IN
PLACE FOR SUCCESSFUL AND SMOOTH CONCLUSION OF THIS MUTUAL
TRANSACTION.AND PLEASE REMEMBER,THAT I HAVE WITH ME ALL THE
NECESSARY VITAL DOCUMENTS THAT WILL PROVE AND PRESENT THAT THE
MONEY BELONG FOR US.

I EXPECT YOU TO BE TRUSTWORTHY AND KIND ENOUGH TO KEEP MY OWN
SHARE OF THE MONEY,WHEN THE MONEY FINALLY GETS TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

I HEREBY AGREE TO COMPENSATE YOUR SINCERE AND CANDID EFFORT IN
THIS REGARD WITH 25% OF THE FUND AFTER THE TRANSFER AND
5%(PERCENT) WILL BE SET ASIDE FOR ANY EXPENSES BOTH LOCAL AND
INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORTATION,LIKE TELEPHONE BILLS AND ANY
EXPENSES ETC. WILL BE SETTLED FROM THIS PERCENTAGE, WHILE 70%
WILL BE FOR ME. 

NOTE THAT THIS DEAL WILL BE CONCLUDED WITHIN SEVEN (7) WORKING
DAYS WITH YOUR FULL SUPPORT. I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING
BUSINESS WITH YOU, AND SOLICIT YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS
TRANSACTION.

PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF THIS PROPOSAL VIA MY E-MAIL AND
PLEASE SEND ME YOUR PRIVATE HOME AND OFFICE TELEPHONE OR CELL
PHONE NUMBER AND FAX NUMBER FOR EASIER COMMUNICATION ABOUT THIS
TRANSACTION.

CALL ME ON MY CELL PHONE;+234-80-33235941.

ALTERNATIVE E-MAIL;[email-masked]

YOURS FAITHFULLY.

MR,GODWIN OGBEDE.

-- 
Prvních 500 uživatelů, kteří se od 14.7. do 31.7.2003
zaregistrují a začnou využívat službu VOLBA 1020 dostne tričko
VOLNÝ zdarma.  Vice na www.volba1020.cz

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------