Subject: WORD-OF-MOUTH.ORG DO NOT EMAIL LIST CONFIRMATION

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 04:25:26 -0700

YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS BEEN ADDED TO OUR DO NOT EMAIL LIST.

EMAIL ADDRESS: [email-masked]

YOU WILL NO LONGER RECEIVE REPORT SUBMISSION EMAILS WHEN REPORTS ARE FILED
THAT MAY BE ABOUT YOU OR SOMEONE INTERESTING TO YOU.

Here is a copy of the Do Not Email Agreement that you agreed to by
submitting your email address to our Do Not Email List -

DO NOT EMAIL AGREEMENT - Word-of-Mouth.Org makes a reasonable effort to
inform you via email when reports are submitted about you, and when other
users search for reports that are about you.

The addition of your email address to this Do Not Email List will not stop
user-related email like daily search results or inquiries from other users
regarding reports you have authored; you must use the links found at our
"Edit User Info"page to turn off daily searching or delete your user
account.

By clicking the "I AGREE - ADD ME TO YOUR DO NOT EMAIL LIST" button below,
you are giving up any rights that you may or may not have to be informed
by us via email in the event that a report is submitted about you or a
user searches for reports about you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------