Subject: I NEEDYOUR HELP

From: "Mrs Maryam Abacha." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:13:34 +0100

No 208b ABACHA'S CRESCENT OFF
GIDADO ROAD LAGOS-NIGERIA
E-MAIL:[email-masked]

DEAR PARTNER:   

It is my plesure to write you this letter in a situation like this, even
though we hardly know each other i beileve you can help us.
I am mrs.marriam Abacha, the wife to the late Head of State, of the federal
Republic of Nigeria from 1993 -1998 - General Sani Abacha.

My late husband made a lot of money asthe Head of state of Nigeria for
5years.  He has different accounts in many banks of the world.  He has not
left any stone unturned in accruing riches for his family.

The present democratic government of Nigeria led by President (Gen. (Rtd))
Olusegun Obasanjo has not find favour with my family since their inception.
This may be as a result of his hatred for my late husband
who kept him in jail for over two years for a coup attempt, before the
death of my father.  He was released immediately my husband died and he was

later made the present President.He has confiscated and frozen all my
family account in Nigeria and some
other American, Europe and Asian continents, It has been in both the local
and international news.Presently my son mohammed Abacha has been
languishing in different prison centers in Nigeria for a case against his
father which he knows nothing about.

Now, my purpose of all these introduction and proposal is just seeking for
your candid assistance in saving this sum 0f $30.8.000,000.00 USD
THIRTY.EIGHT MILLION.DOLLARS]which my late husband had hidden from the
Nigerian govt.during his regime. and which is presently somewhere in a
financial and security company outside the entire Nigeria and West African
region.

This is a huge sum of money, I cannot trust much on mostsaboteur friends of
my family in Nigeria who could not be trusted. I deemed it necessary to
contact you for this trustworthy transaction.

All whom I needed is a sincere, honest, trustworthy and God-fearing
individuals whom my mind will absolve to help me in this deal.If you have
feelings about my situation, don't hesitate to stand for me.
If my proposal  is sudden to you, all I need now is for you to stand as the
Beneficiary of this money  to claim it and save for me.

There is no difficulty, I will send your name as the recipient as well as
the beneficiary of the money.On your identification and confirmation from
me, the fund will be handle  to you.

all i need is your confirmention of willingness and i will give you the
full details. You will be compensated with 25% of the total fund for all
your efforts  in this transaction,provided this fund is  save for me for
your account in your country.

Please this is a very serious matter, it is a save my soul request from you
and I will be delighted too much to receive a positive response from you in
order to move into action. I will give you details on request from you.
Please treat urgent, sincerity and highly confidentiality

THANKS
YOURS FAITHFULLY

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------