Subject: Microsoft SEND IPR statement

From: Pekka Nikander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 10:33:43 +0200

See
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/microsoft-ipr-draft-ietf-send-cga.txt
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/microsoft-ipr-draft-ietf-send-ipsec.txt

--Pekka Nikander

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 11:44:57 +0300 (EEST)

> http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/microsoft-ipr-draft-ietf-send-ipsec.txt

Excellent news, thanks.

I was already looking for my asbestos suit and flamethrower for Monday, 
but now I don't need to :-))

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings