Subject: YOU ARE MY HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!

From: "DR.(MRS).MARIAM ABACHA." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 08:30:39 -0700

My Dear,
It is with heartfelt hope that I write to seek your co-operation and 
assistance in the context stated
below:May I first introduce my self: I am DR.(MRS.) MARIAM
ABACHA,the wife of Late General Sani Abacha (former
Military head of state and President of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria) who died suddenly on 8th June
1998. I got your contact through the help of my sister-inlaw that works 
with the Canadian Chambers of Commerce and Tourrism,due,I did not disclose 
to her my humble intention for a honest foreigner who will help save my 
life and my children. Having noted the confidence reposed on your person by 
the sponsor of the recommendation, I became convinced of your capability 
and goodwill to assist me in receiving the sum of US$20 Million secretly 
willed in my favour by the late general (my husband).

This money was kept in a Security Company in Amsterdam Holland and I have 
all documents with me as of when it was deposited in a Security Vault for 
safe keeping.This money has been defaced for Security reasons and also to 
avoid it been spent by unauthorized persons.We have been deliberating on 
how to invest this fund abroad in a confidential manner until we came to a 
conclusion to use it to buy houses and part of it will be used for 
non-speculative investments in your country.However,the current civilian 
administration of retired General Olusegun Obasanjo(The President of the 
Federal Republic of Nigeria) is
seeking vengeance on the Abacha family because of the life prison jail 
sentence confirmed on him by my late husband while in office. In pursuit of 
this vendetta,the present Government have resolved to freeze all known 
assets of General Sani Abacha including properties at home and abroad and 
are presently embarking on to seize the various bank accounts of my husband 
in Switzerland,UK and Australia. In fact, the attack on our family (The 
Abacha's) is so devastated to an extent of seizing our travelling 
passport,family accounts and even trying some members of our family in 
court for offences allegedly committed by my late husband..My first son
Mohammed Abacha who was arristed and incacerated for the past 3years was
just reliese from prison on the agreement to refund $1.5 Billion to the
Federal Government of Nigeria allegedly stollen by my late Husband.We are
not ready to comply to this as most of the family assets and bank accounts
abroad have been Freezen by the Obasanjo regime.

In view of this grevious threat to our Economic and personal survival,our 
family trustee have secretly protected the will,The Security Company has 
called me to do something about claiming this consignment because of the 
demurrage it is incurring and I told them we would come and claim it very
soon but they seriously advised me to move the fund into an overseas 
amount, hence the reason why I have chosen you and hope that you will come 
to my full assistance and unlimited
co-operation.In the meantime,there is a travelling embargo on us(the whole 
family members) and our local accounts are seized. We are currently living 
on goodwill of people who believe we cannot be held responsible for the 
sins of my late husband. In view of this plight, I expect you to be 
trustworthy and kind enough to respond to this distressed call to save me 
and my children from a hopeless future. And if you agree to help, we will 
compensate you sincerely for your candid effort in this regard with 25% of 
the total amount of $20 Million US Dollars.
In that case, when the money ($20 Million) is moved into your
discrete account, you will be allowed to withdraw 25% in
your favour,while 10% has been set aside for any expenses you might incur 
(There are demurrage to pay before the fund is sign and claimed by 
you.)during the process of securing this fund.
The remaining 65% will be invested meaningfully for my children's future. 
My cousin (DR.HASSAN USMAN) has perfected arrangements with the Trust 
Company concerned and has been assured 100% risk free and safe 
operation.What I demand from you now is to arrange to visit the Finance 
Company where this money is being deposited and claim it as the bona-fide 
owner.

And in due course, all contacts must be made through
DR.HASSAN USMAN through his Telephone: 234-80-330-78104.
E-mail address: [email-masked] or [email-masked] 

I look forward to your quick response while thanking
you for your co-operation. In view of all above
details, I request you to keep this letter and
co-operation highly confidential.

Best wishes,
DR.(MRS). MARIAM ABACHA.
ABACHAS LODGE,KANO.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------