Subject: RE: issue 18: aaa interactions

From: Soliman Hesham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 22:31:35 -0400

> Furthermore, we shouldn't even assume that secure router 
 > discovery will
 > always be used along with secure neighbor discovery. One can 
 > run a network
 > where potentially malicious hosts are always on one side of 
 > a bridge and the
 > bridge filters "router advertisements" coming from that side.

=> Yes, which should be done anyway. Can this recommendation
make its way to the draft somehow? 

Hesham 

 > 
 > Alper
 > 
 > --------------------------------------------------------------------
 > To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 > body to <[email-masked]>.
 > Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
 > --------------------------------------------------------------------
 > 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------