Subject: Draft-ietf-send-cga-01 + issues list

From: "Tuomas Aura" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 17:53:14 -0700

The above should soon appear in the Internet-Drafts directory.
 
Meanwhile, a temporary copy can be found at:
  http://www.research.microsoft.com/users/tuomaura/CGA/
  draft-ietf-send-cga-01.txt

Your comments have been really helpful. Appendix B contains the 
list of changes since the previous version. The list of major 
issues with their proposed solutions is at
  http://www.research.microsoft.com/users/tuomaura/CGA/CGAIssues.aspx
The current proposed solutions have been included in draft-01.
Please check that all you comments have been taken into account 
satisfactorily and let me know if I have missed something.

Tuomas

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------