Subject: Please read and comment on draft-ietf-send-ndopts-00.txt

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 02:40:30 -0700

Folks,

Pekka and I have decided not to issue Last Call on
draft-ietf-send-ndopts-00.txt at this time, since there is missing text and
a few additional unresolved issues that need to be put into place first. The
plan is to generate a version 01 as soon as the gate opens after the
Minneapolis meeting, and the remaining work is done. We will be discussing
the unresolved issues in Minneapolis.

However, we would like to encourage people to *please* read the draft and
look for any additional issues, expecially w.r.t. the CGA draft, since we
would like to send that to the IESG right after Minneapolis. We will discuss
any issues raised but not resolved on the list in Minneapolis.

For reference, the SEND issues list is at:

http://www.piuha.net/~jarkko/publications/send/issues/

Thanx.

            jak

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------