Subject: Closing issue 04: Editorial issues in draft-send-ipsec-01.txt

From: Pekka Nikander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 12:03:24 +0300

I have now edited the editorial corrections, where
applicable, as proposed by Dave Thaler.  Thanks Dave!

The resulting snapshot of the draft is available at
the following URLs:

http://www.tml.hut.fi/~pnr/SEND/draft-ietf-send-ndopt-00-pre-Oct15.txt
http://www.tml.hut.fi/~pnr/SEND/draft-ietf-send-ndopt-00-pre-Oct15.html
http://www.tml.hut.fi/~pnr/SEND/draft-ietf-send-ndopt-00-pre-Oct15.xml

Note that I may update the draft again today, and therefore
the contents of the URLs may be slightly different depending
on what time of day you access them.  OTOH, my TZ is GMT+2,
and I won't work throught the night :-)

I consider this issue closed.  However, that doesn't mean that
the draft doesn't contain typos or grammatical mistakes :-(

--Pekka Nikander

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------