Subject: Another bounce: CGA Feige-Fiat-Shamir paper

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:20:20 +0200

Claude wrote:

Concerning CGA, I am attaching to this email
a paper that presents a new CGA scheme based
on the small prime variation of the Feige-Fiat-Shamir
signature scheme. It shows that by properly tuning the security
parameters we can get quite some performance improvement
over a RSA-based solution...

I'd like very much to get the WG feedbacks and comments
about this work..

thanks in advance,

Claude.

------

Your list admin has placed the paper at:
http://www.piuha.net/~jarkko/publications/send/papers/cga-ffs-paper.pdf

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 08:46:36 -0800

Hi Claude,

Thanx for your email. Obviously, the paper didn't make it through Ericsson's
spam filter. At this point, the WG has completed work on
draft-ietf-send-cga. Pekka and I just sent it to the IESG this week for
publication.

            jak