Subject: draft 03

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 21:07:40 +0200

Draft -03 has been sent to the I-D directories.
Before it is announced you can find it at:

http://www.arkko.com/publications/send/drafts/draft-ietf-send-ndopt-03.txt
http://www.arkko.com/publications/send/drafts/draft-ietf-send-ndopt-03.html
http://www.arkko.com/publications/send/drafts/draft-ietf-send-ndopt-03diff.html
http://www.arkko.com/publications/send/drafts/draft-ietf-send-ndopt-03cb.txt

Note: the currently available official version is -01, submitted
Dec 31, announced Jan 20. Version -02 has not been announced yet,
so now we have two unannounced versions in the I-D queue ;-)

--Jari

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 18:14:36 -0800

Folks,

This is an announcement of Last Call for draft-ietf-send-ndopt-03.txt. We've
been having a problem with the ID editor being somewhat behind in their
posting for drafts, so Jari has posted the draft and diffs at the following
URLs:

WG Last Call starts today and runs until Feb. 8. Provided Jari can manage
any edits coming out of the Last Call, we will try to submit the draft prior
to the Feb. 16 deadline, even though we will not be meeting in Seoul. This
will give the IESG the opportunity to consider the draft there, if they have
time.

            jak