Subject: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-send-ndopt-02.txt

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 23:04:24 +0200

The draft announcement for -02 version has come out. Note that
-03 has been submitted and is still in the queue... (temporary
pointers for the -03 have been posted previously on this list).

----

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Securing Neighbor Discovery Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: SEcure Neighbor Discovery (SEND)
	Author(s)	: J. Arkko
	Filename	: draft-ietf-send-ndopt-02.txt
	Pages		: 54
	Date		: 2004-1-27
	
IPv6 nodes use the Neighbor Discovery Protocol (NDP) to discover
other nodes on the link, to determine each the link-layer addresses
of the nodes on the link, to find routers, and to maintain
reachability information about the paths to active neighbors. If not
secured, NDP is vulnerable to various attacks.  This document
specifies security mechanisms for NDP. Unlike to the original NDP
specifications, these mechanisms do not make use of IPsec.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-send-ndopt-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-send-ndopt-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "S. Daniel Park" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:16:50 +0900

> The draft announcement for -02 version has come out. Note 
> that -03 has been submitted and is still in the queue... 
> (temporary pointers for the -03 have been posted previously 
> on this list).

03 is not temporary at this time... After replaced 02 by 03, above
linked draft was opened...

Daniel