Subject: send draft 04

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:17:02 +0200

Hello,

I have closed all raised issues now. There were a few question
marks along the way, which I resolved the way I thought was
reasonable. It is possible that original issue submitters don't
agree, I guess we'll have to see about that later.

However, I need to submit this soon. You have 20 minutes before
this goes in ;-)

The issues, the new draft, and differences can be see in

   http://www.arkko.com/publications/send/issues/
   http://www.arkko.com/publications/send/drafts/draft-send-ndopt.txt
   http://www.arkko.com/publications/send/drafts/draft-send-ndoptdiff.html

--Jari

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 13:37:18 +0200

After a few spelling error corrections, draft 04 has now been
submitted. Here are the final files:

    http://www.arkko.com/publications/send/issues/
    http://www.arkko.com/publications/send/drafts/draft-send-ndopt.txt
    http://www.arkko.com/publications/send/drafts/draft-send-ndoptdiff.html
    http://www.arkko.com/publications/send/drafts/draft-ietf-send-ndopt-04.txt

--Jari