Subject: issue 68 -- pad length fields

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 12:51:30 +0300

I have edited the suggested issue resolution to
the draft. Furthermore, I added the actual Padding
fields explicitly to the pictures for the certificate
and trust anchor options, as they had been missing.

For the diffs and text, see

http://www.arkko.com/publications/send/issues/issue68diff.html
http://www.arkko.com/publications/send/drafts/draft-send-ndopt.txt

--Jari

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Ville Nuorvala <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 13:44:13 +0300 (EEST)

Hello,

reading draft-ietf-send-ndopt-04 i noticed a small error that hasn't
been fixed yet.

In section 5.1.2, in the first paragraph of page 14,
the line
      data: the contents of the 8-octet Modifier field, the 8-octet
should read
      data: the contents of the 16-octet Modifier field, the 8-octet

Thanks,
Ville
--
Ville Nuorvala
Research Assistant, Institute of Digital Communications,
Helsinki University of Technology
email: [email-masked], phone: +358 (0)9 451 5257
--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------