Subject: Drafts Status

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 10:43:18 -0700

Folks,

Based on list discussion, Tuomas and Jari have completed edits and are
sending the latest version of the drafts to the Internet Drafts editor.

In the case of draft-ietf-send-cga-xx.txt, the draft has already passed
through IESG Review and the edits were in response to comments from the
IESG.

In the case of draft-ietf-send-ndopts-xx.txt, the draft went through Working
Group Last Call with two extensive reviews in Feb., and the latest round of
edits was to incorporate those changes, and to align the draft more closely
with the changes in draft-ietf-send-cga-xx.txt.

So, Pekka and I would like to send both drafts to the IESG at this time
without any further ado, since we believe most of the changes have either
been in response to WG Last Call, to the IESG, or are minor.

If nobody has an objection by Fri., I will inform Margaret that both drafts
are now ready for IESG Review.

            jak

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------