Subject: (fwd) Last Call: 'SEcure Neighbor Discovery (SEND)' to Proposed Standard

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 22:45:50 +0300

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Subject: Last Call: 'SEcure Neighbor Discovery (SEND)' to Proposed Standard
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
Sender: Nobody <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 13:15:17 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Securing Neighbor Discovery WG to
consider the following document:

- 'SEcure Neighbor Discovery (SEND) '
    <draft-ietf-send-ndopt-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2004-05-17.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-send-ndopt-05.txt
--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------