Subject: Progress on NDOPTS Draft

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 13:41:45 -0700

Folks,

The IESG has completed its review of the NDOPTS draft, and, as Jari's email
of last week mentioned, there were some specific issues raised. The issues
have been recorded on the issues list Web page:

 http://www.arkko.com/publications/send/issues/

Tuomas, Jari, and I had a teleconference this morning together with the IESG
members Steve Bellovin, Margaret Wasserman, and Russ Housley to talk about
the issues. We have some suggested resolutions included in the issues list,
and Jari will be working over the next couple weeks to update the draft
accordingly. If you have any comments on the issues, please send email to
the list, identifying the issue number in the Subject: line. Thanx.

            jak

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------