Subject: FROM :STEPHEN KONE/CONTACT EMAIL/ [email-masked]

From: "FROM :STEPHEN KONE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 13:44:22 +0200

FROM :STEPHEN KONE
TEL : (+225) 07 94 40 72.
ABIDJAN, IVORY COAST
WEST-AFRICA
CONTACT EMAIL/ [email-masked]

DEAREAST,

PERMIT ME TO INFORM YOU OF MY DESIRE OF GOING INTO BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU.
I PRAYED OVER IT AND I WAS CONVINCED AND BELEIVE THAT YOU WILL NOT SEAT ON MY MONEY OR CHEAT 
ME AFTER THE MONEY IS TRANSFERRED TO YOU.

I AM STEPHEN KONE,THE ONLY CHILD OF LATE MR AND MRS . JOSEPH KONE.MY FATHER WAS A VERY 
WEALTHY COCOA MERCHANT BASED IN ABIDJAN,THE ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF IVORY COAST BEFORE HE WAS 
POISONED TO DEATH BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES ON ONE OF THEIR OUTING TO DISCUSS ON A BUSINESS.

WHEN MY MOTHER DIED ON THE 21ST OCTOBER 1984, MY FATHER TOOK ME SO SPECIAL BECAUSE I AM 
MOTHERLESS.BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER ON 29TH JUNE 2003 IN A PRIVATE HOSPITAL HERE IN ABIDJAN. HE SECRET
LY CALLED ME ON HIS BEDSIDE AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAS A SUM OF US$ 16,500,000.(SIXTEEN MILLION FIVE 
HUNDRED THOUSAND,UNITED STATES DOLLARS)LEFT IN A SUSPENCE ACCOUNT IN A  BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN,
HE USED MY NAME AS HIS ONLY SON FOR THE NEXT OF KIN IN DEPOSIT OF THE FUND.HE ALSO EXPLAINED TO
ME THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF THIS WEALTH THAT HE WAS POISONED BY HIS BUSINESSASSOCIATES. THAT I 
SHOULD SEEK FOR A FOREIGN PARTNER IN A COUNTRY OF MY CHOICE WHERE I WILL TRANSFER THIS MONEY
AND USE IT FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE,(SUCH AS REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT.

SIR.I AM HONOURABLY SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS.

1)TO PROVIDE A BANK ACCOUNT WHERE THIS MONEY WOULD BE TRANSFERRED TO 

2)TO SERVE AS THE GUARDIAN OF THIS FUND SINCE I AM A BOY OF 19 YEARS.

3)TO MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR ME TO COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY AFTER THE MONEY HAS BEEN 
TRANSFERRED.

MOREOVER, SIR, I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU 15% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS COMPENSATION FOR YOUR 
EFFORT/INPUT AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOUR NORMINATED ACCOUNT 
OVERSEAS.

FURTHERMOIRE, YOU CAN INDICATE YOUR OPTION TOWARDS ASSISTING ME AS I BELIEVE THAT THIS 
TRANSACTION WOULD BE CONCLUDED WITHIN SEVEN (7) DAYS YOU SIGNIFY INTEREST TO ASSIST ME 
ACCORDING TO THE LAWYER THAT WILL HELP US.

MUCH WORRIED TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS
FROM
STEPHEN KONE.
PLEASE I WILL NEED YOUR CALL SO THAT I CAN TALK WITH YOU,I AM WAITING FOR YOUR CALL. 
CALL/+225 079 440 72.