Subject: new ndopts draft revision

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 13:11:46 +0300

Dear all,

I have submitted a new version of the NDOPT draft
to the I-D directories. For the moment you can access
the draft and its diff to -05 from the following URLs:

  http://www.arkko.com/publications/send/drafts/draft-ietf-send-ndopt-06.txt
  http://www.arkko.com/publications/send/drafts/draft-ietf-send-ndopt-06diff.html

This version addresses all issues raised by the IESG (I hope!),
the issue from Greg, three off-list comments from Jim Bound, and
two small technical modifications from James. Please see the
specific issues and their associated diffs at:

  http://www.arkko.com/publications/send/issues/

--Jari

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------