Subject: Re: WG Action: Conclusion of Securing Neighbor Discovery (send)

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:42:42 -0700

Actually, for those people on the list, we will be keeping the mailing list
open for discussion on implementation and deployment.

            jak

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "The IESG" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>; "Pekka Nikander"
<[email-masked]>; "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 11:12 AM
Subject: WG Action: Conclusion of Securing Neighbor Discovery (send)

> The Securing Neighbor Discovery (send) in the Internet Area has concluded.
>
> The IESG contact persons are Thomas Narten and Margaret Wasserman.
>
> The mailing list will be closed.
>
>

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 20:28:32 -0400

I'm sorry about this, everyone...

I asked the secretariat to send the usual WG closing message without 
realizing that the usual message would declare the mailing list 
closed.

There was no intention on my part (or that of the chairs) to close 
this mailing list at this time, just some confusion on my part about 
what the usual WG closing message would say.

Sorry,
Margaret

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 20:32:13 -0400

One more thing...

Congratulations to James, Pekka and the entire SEND WG for the 
successful and timely completion of your work!  I hope that this WG 
will serve as an example to others.

And special thanks to Jari for all of his hard work on behalf of the SEND WG.

Margaret