Subject: Fw: Closing the Working Group

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 13:40:57 -0700

Folks,

With the publication of draft-ietf-send-ndopts-06.txt, the SEND WG has
fufilled its charter and is now ready to close. I will send email to the
IESG to request that the WG be officially closed. By all accounts, SEND has
been a very successful working group, developing what is turning out to be a
key piece of technology for IPv6 in record time.

 Now, of course, the task is to get that technology implemented and pushed
into products and deployments. For purposes of discussing implementation and
deployment, this mailing list will be kept active. At some point when there
are several implementations, we should organize an interoperability test, or
schedule one as part of regular IPv6 interop testing.

Congratulations to all the WG members for a job well done.

                     jak

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------