Subject: `Notification of Security Measures !`

From: "Paypal. Security- Center." <[email-masked]`>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 04:25:11 -0200

PERSONAL ACCOUNT
INFORMATION CHANGE

Dear valued PayPal member,

As a confirmation letter we inform you that the security questions/answers
for your PayPal account were changed.

This mail was sent to prevent fraud.

For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review the
Security Tips in our Security Center.

If you did not authorize this change, please contact us immediately using this link :

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/action=cancel/id=?a2755/

and login to your account in order to resolve this problem.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will
not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click
the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

Thank you for using PayPal!

The PayPal Team.

PayPal Email ID PP2755

Copyright 1999-2007 PayPal.
All Rights Reserved.Designated
trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of
the PayPal User
Agreement and Privacy Policy.