Subject: breezedpowerhouses wrote: Did you ...

From: "Wakil Kall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 17:13:51 -0060

At the time HPGI is preparing for the gold extraction. 
A lot of experts are working on the field and are making preparations for
operative and active working. 

“We are delighted with the acquisition of Orion and we feel the property has 
excellent potential to produce results that will exceed our expectations,” 
commented Ted Pomerleau, President and Chairman of Hemisphere Gold.

as we have said the State Department also noted that Suriname's efforts
in recent years to liberalize economic policy created new possibilities 
for U.S. exports and investments. 
More over in the situation of changeable global economy more countries
start to buy gold for their reserves.But what is important is that a start has been
made in buying in the market.
New information from HPGI will be at an early date.
Also company are starting to hire staff for mine gold region.
Underplay is our style (HPGI)

2ug6kgmsshcs2aa1zxs5upelfuug3o2mykz1t
787332776D7B456A6677736E7933776A6966686E6A726C7974336A6B746C
O5IUM09OZ9CJLSLSNHAQ207LA62GFNZV5UAC5VW962GRFLWZ3