Subject: dukemoiety's wrote: Did you ...

From: "Vickey Lareau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 16:10:12 -0060

These days HPGI is preparing for the gold extraction. 
Many experts are working on the field and are making preparations for
efficient and active working. 

“We are delighted with the acquisition of Orion and we feel the property has 
excellent potential to produce results that will exceed our expectations,” 
commented Ted Pomerleau, President and Chairman of Hemisphere Gold.

As you know the State Department also noted that Suriname's efforts
in recent years to liberalize economic policy created new possibilities 
for U.S. exports and investments. 
More over in the situation of changeable global economy more countries
start to buy gold for their reserves.But what is important is that a start has been
made in buying in the market.
New information from HPGI will be at an early date.
Also company are starting to hire staff for mine gold region.
Underplay is our style (HPGI)

r8g2elfo7dbh30rh5288n5xtug
7866747E6E7933776A7267456A6B746C
H42FXU7NDO8CG8O2L8WSA9SAFFR1U3L0WCIB5O4I1SK0M