Subject: re:

From: "Emanuela Eckenrode" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 22:11:22 +0000

Have you seen how these sub-one-cent companies take off on 
Good News?  For the past two months, every one we have 
brought you has shown Amazing Appreciation. 

At such a low price even the smallest Gain means a 
Significant Percentage Return.

We called (P)(P)(T)(L) as one to watch on Friday because of a 
Highly Anticipated Report from the Field.  It moved up 13% 
on Friday and the news isn't even out yet.  Just wait till 
word hits the street!

On second thought, Don't Wait!

Company (P)remium (P)e(T)ro(L)eum (P)(P)(T)(L)

Current  $0.0085 (+13%)
Target    $0.0450 (a FIVE bagger!)

At this time (P)(P)(T)(L)  has a number of Surveys and Drilling 
projects in progress.  We have heard that a Major Discovery 
has been made, and recommend our readers capitalize on this 
Opportunity right away!

HEADLINES
---------------------
Hit man was sought to kill fetus
Collins: I'm a scientist; I believe in God
'Hotel Rwanda' hero comes under fire at home
Collins: Why this scientist believes in God 
Dobbs: We're on a 'fast track' to bad trade policy
CNNMoney: ZIP codes of the rich and famous
Texans want Hold 'Em games legal ... and taxed 

---------------------