Subject: Excepting the deer, of course.

From: "Katie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:00:06 +0200

CDPN Starts Huge Campaign! Watch For News!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Price: $0.08

CDPN, in the news 8 months ago for purchasing Supremacy International
and entering the new G3 Market, is beginning a huge marketing campaign.
Watch for the news and get ready for the ride! Get on CDPN firs thing
Friday!

The farther I went up Indian Creek  Road that sunny Saturday, the less
trash I saw. After my deer tick-related Lyme Disease scare, I was happy
that the brute stayed at long telephoto range. 14 triplane fighter
prototype, 1918.
The power was restored last night around six, but the phones (and DSL)
are still out. I'll add additional selections by Marcy in the next
couple of days - sooner than I promised before, I promise.
And I really, really do not recommend the P. How fabulous it would have
been if he also had a corresponding formation of military midgets - they
could have been pioneers or light infantry. Above, Cat Natasha urges us
on.
By the way, a gorilla did fly on an airship once - Susie, on board the
Graf Zeppelin - according to Time Magazine. Wish I'd known about Susie,
and could have found a photo, when I was working on the book.
I'll give you a buck if you chuck Chuck Yeager under the chin. But the
real attraction of these outings is quality time with Curtis.
Above, Natasha has it made in the shade of the daffs. How fabulous it
would have been if he also had a corresponding formation of military
midgets - they could have been pioneers or light infantry. On monday
evening, we sat in the cold gloom of the carriage house, dimly lit by
smelly oil lamps and inadequately warmed by the wood stove.
A stretch of soft sandy ground is laced with coon, fox and coyote
tracks, a predator hierarchy in which the fox clearly seems to be losing
ground.
After my deer tick-related Lyme Disease scare, I was happy that the
brute stayed at long telephoto range.
We made our way to the Old Footbridge and briefly took the weight off
our paws with a little sit-down.
Close inspection of the roadside brings awareness of the other creatures
that pass this way.
So the catwalk was brief, and the after-catwalk nap was correspondingly
long - real wheel of nature stuff, and very beautiful in its way. It's
another piece by Captain Tobias Hume - sorry; didn't catch the title. We
made our way to the Old Footbridge and briefly took the weight off our
paws with a little sit-down. Our goal is that a traveler along the road
will not see any trash atall, just as I did not when first I came along.
Excepting the deer, of course.
I'll give you a buck if you chuck Chuck Yeager under the chin. From the
magisterial Austro-Hungarian Aircraft of World War One by Peter Grosz,
George Haddon, and Peter Schliemer. I also had the bleu cheese scrapple
croissant, which I really can't recommend. Some of life's goals are
reachable.
14 triplane fighter prototype, 1918.
Capitol grounds, may just show a bunch of saplings ready for planting.
They watched the deer and the deer watched us. How fabulous it would
have been if he also had a corresponding formation of military midgets -
they could have been pioneers or light infantry. How fabulous it would
have been if he also had a corresponding formation of military midgets -
they could have been pioneers or light infantry. One can view one of the
downed oaks in our Circle Cam. And also in the paintings of white
critters collection, the beloved painting White Horse and Cherry
Blossoms.
One has to watch the webcam carefully, since the ship doesn't stay on
the ground very long, and the takeoff is very quick - I was lucky to
catch the thing in flight.
A ten-pound fox is dog meat to a 30-pound coyote, which can run faster
and farther and dig deeper. So the catwalk was brief, and the
after-catwalk nap was correspondingly long - real wheel of nature stuff,
and very beautiful in its way. Obviously, I have months of work ahead of
me to come up with a good balance between lightness and corniness.
Above, Cat Natasha in her fierce pre-nap mode. Piehole's to check my
email on the free wifi. They were pretty good, but I think they had lost
much of the character of the cornmeal and became mere dumplings.
Our goal is that a traveler along the road will not see any trash atall,
just as I did not when first I came along.
This bosky dell, this blossom-bedizened bower, is a killing ground. I
loved the work pictured above - George Stubbs' White Poodle in a Punt,
Stubbs being one of my favorite painters.