Subject: It is not yet known whether the PPA will appeal.

From: "Nielsen Tina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 18:12:54 +0200

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

[more photos below] March 22, 2005 The lies just keep on coming. Your
involvement is essential.
The primary change, so far, is the addition of more detailed information
on the Committee to Save Convention Hall. A brief excerpt of the letter
appears in PW today.
In this, the fourth session of the hearing, opponents of the demolition
will finally present their case. 1899) for complete demolition.
Unfortunately, the elaborate carved limestone friezes that have left
town were highlights of Convention Hall's corners at both ends. Fair use
excerpt of article: Common Pleas Court Judge Matthew D. org, from which
we gathered the list, provides the ability to fax your elected
representatives directly from its website. It is hoped that the
University will be willing to discuss incorporating these parts of
Convention Hall intact into their proposed, but not yet designed, Center
for Advanced Medicine. This process will continue with two additional
public forums before the Task Force brings its suggestions to
Philadelphia's City Council.
But when we're talking about obliterating almost entire blocks of
historic and contributing buildings in an historic district, I think we
need to err on the side of preservation. page, which includes some
additional details beyond our front page PhilaDeco briefs and photos
(which see below; items from November 15 forward).
[more photos below] March 22, 2005 The lies just keep on coming. Or will
Penn press on with final preparations for the total destruction of
Convention Hall? Our fax bank at Hallwatch. Riepe and Penn President Amy
Gutmann, following an open general meeting of their Executive Committee.
It is time to work miracles. The task force has released two draft
documents: Historic Preservation Task Force Analysis and Recommendations
(pdf) and Preservation Practices in Comparable Cities (pdf).
They contribute in a very real way to our sense of place and history, at
both a conscious and subliminal level, and are every bit as important as
more monumental edifices.
It is hoped that the University will be willing to discuss incorporating
these parts of Convention Hall intact into their proposed, but not yet
designed, Center for Advanced Medicine. Fair use excerpt of article:
Common Pleas Court Judge Matthew D.
We urge you to call or write to as many public officials as you can;
here is a list in plain text format with addresses, phone and fax
numbers.
A number of PA legislators say they were unaware of the amendment to an
otherwise unrelated bill, when they voted in the wee hours preceding the
Thanksgiving holiday recess. November 23, 2004 UPDATE: Workers began
erecting scaffolding on the sidewalk in front of Convention Hall today.
The task force  includes former Planning Commission Chairman Gary Hack
and John Gallery, Executive Director of the Preservation Alliance for
Greater Philadelphia. The Committee to Save Convention Hall is taking
legal steps to attempt to block further demolition; more details to
come. Your involvement is essential. Contrary to the impression some may
get from Inga Saffron's Changing Skyline column in today's Inquirer,
Convention Hall is not by any measure a lost cause.
This review was required, under the National Historic Preservation Act,
because 1.
March 4, 2005 The Court of Common Pleas has denied the Committee to Save
Convention Hall's petition for a preliminary injunction.
March 4, 2005 The Court of Common Pleas has denied the Committee to Save
Convention Hall's petition for a preliminary injunction.
Since its opening in 1930, Convention Hall has hosted several national
political conventions, Martin Luther King, Jr.
Carrafiello's order overturning their permits to raze three buildings in
the 1900 block of Sansom St. Spread the word and join us there.
Convention Hall is still intact, however, save for the ongoing interior
demolition and salvage, and I don't believe the asbestos removal is
completed there yet - that buys a little time.
The primary change, so far, is the addition of more detailed information
on the Committee to Save Convention Hall.
Rob Bender has posted some great photos of exterior architectural
details of Convention Hall.
According to Hack, the structure of the stands provides the support for
the roof, such that removing them to open up space for reuse would be
non-trivial. The Daily News reports that renovations are expected to be
completed by late 2006, resulting in a 2400 seat venue for touring
Broadway shows.
This underscores the extreme urgency of our struggle to save Convention
Hall, where exterior demolition is slated to begin as soon as asbestos
removal is completed. Thanks for standing up to demand respect for
Philadelphia's history! Vernacular architecture is the term for the more
ordinary, utilitarian buildings in our midst, usually designed by lesser
known architects (or in some cases without an architect). November 24,
2004 See the front page of today's University City Review and
Philadelphia Weekly Press for Mindy Ehrhart's coverage of our Saturday
rally.
Additionally, the narrow plain strip of limestone above the frieze has
been removed on both corners on the Blvd side of the building, exposing
bare red brick.
They contribute in a very real way to our sense of place and history, at
both a conscious and subliminal level, and are every bit as important as
more monumental edifices.