Subject: PORT ALEXANDER 340 PM ADT SAT MAY 5 2007 .

From: "Cortez Teddy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 04:00:33 +0100

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.04

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

1039 AM ADT FRI MAY 4 2007 . JUNEAU 330 PM ADT SAT MAY 5 2007 . 07 - Sat
- 10:52:21 PM (EDT) Warnings, Watches and Advisories in Effect for the
United States This page contains watches, warnings and advisories that
are in effect for the United States.
WATER LEVELS ARE HIGH IN THE IMMEDIATE VICINITY OF THE BRIDGE BUT NO
SIGNIFICANT FLOODING IS OCCURRING.
FOR THE FOLLOWING FORECAST LOCATIONS:. PORT ALEXANDER 340 PM ADT SAT MAY
5 2007 . KLAWOCK 550 PM ADT SAT MAY 5 2007 .
THOMPSON PASS 536 PM ADT SAT MAY 5 2007 . ARC067-147-061336- 836 PM CDT
SAT MAY 05 2007 THE FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE CACHE RIVER NEAR
PATTERSON. SHIFTING TO THE SOUTHWEST THIS EVENING. MOSTLY CLOUDY SKY
CONDITION WITH FLURRIES ACROSS THE NORTH ARCTIC COAST AND AREAS OF FOG.
RAIN CONTINUING THROUGH TONIGHT.
RAINFALL AMOUNTS WILL BE LESS THAN ONE TENTH OF AN INCH WITH NO
SIGNIFICANT SNOWFALL ACCUMULATION AT THE HIGHER ELEVATIONS.
SOME LOCATIONS ARE REPORTING WATER RUNNING ON TOP OF THE ICE WITH SOME
ICE JAMS FORMING AND RELEASING. MAINLY ACROSS THE HIGHER MOUNTAIN TOPS.
THIS ADVISORY WILL END AT 9 PM THIS EVENING.
THIS STATEMENT WILL NOT BE UPDATED. KLAWOCK 400 PM ADT SAT MAY 5 2007 .
FOR THE FOLLOWING FORECAST LOCATIONS:.
WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 6 PM SUNDAY.
ANIAK 324 PM ADT SAT MAY 5 2007 .
OCCASIONAL HIGHER GUSTS. THIS IS THE NORMAL BREAKUP PROCESS AND WILL
CONTINUE FOR THE NEXT SERVERAL DAYS. STRONGEST WINDS IN EXPOSED AREAS.
WIND DECREASING TO 5 TO 15 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 25 MPH BY 9 PM. BREEZY WITH
SOUTHEAST WIND 15 TO 25 MPH. THROUGH THE LATE AFTERNOON AND INTO EARLY
EVENING UNDER PARTLY SUNNY SKIES ACROSS THE NORTHEASTERN PRINCE WILLIAM
SOUND ZONE TODAY.