Subject: Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design ready to download

From: "joli hali" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 02:08:04 +0100

Anybody who gets away with something will come back to get away with a
little bit more.
I'm still an artist. I'm never gonna do a shit movie, because I've got
my modeling to support me.
There is no God, Nature sufficeth unto herself in no wise hath she need
of an author.
The ''kingdom of Heaven'' is a condition of the heart --not something
that comes ''upon the earth'' or ''after death.''
Let never day nor night unhallowed pass, but still remember what the
Lord hath done.
The harder you fall, the higher you bounce.
Never claim as a right what you can ask as a favor.
Action expresses priorities.
Life would be tolerable but for its amusements.
In business partnerships and marriage partnerships, oh, the cheating
that goes on.
A prohibitionist is the sort of man one couldn't care to drink with,
even if he drank.
Fool that I was, upon my eagle's wings I bore this wren, till I was
tired with soaring, and now he mounts above me.
Age does not depend upon years, but upon temperament and health. Some
men are born old, and some never grow up.
Abstract Art: A product of the untalented, sold by the unprincipled to
the utterly bewildered.
Anti-Catholicism is the anti-Semitism of the intellectual.
If you give an audience a chance they will do half your acting for you.
Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.
I would rather earn 1 off a 100 people's efforts than 100 of my own
efforts.
Read good, big important things.