Subject: download Photoshop CS3 right today for only $89!

From: "sheffield daloris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 11:57:16 -0400

Alimony is like buying oats for a dead horse.
When somebody gives you a sexy look, you know they're trying. It's
terrible! But when you smile, it's so much sexier!
America is the best half-educated country in the world.
That is a good book which is opened with expectation, and closed with
delight and profit.
Progress is a nice word, but change is its motivator and change has
enemies.
Coming to Rome, much labor and little profit! The King whom you seek
here, unless you bring Him with you will not find Him.
A clever, imagination, humorous request can open closed doors and closed
minds.
Green how I want you green. Green wind. Green branches.
The woman who tells her age is either too young to have anything to lose
or too old to have anything to gain.
My ancestors didn't come over on the Mayflower, but they were there to
meet the boat.
Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.
Our natures are a lot like oil, mix us with anything else, and we strive
to swim on top.
Still people are dangerous.
The most vital thing in a man's life is his mental attitude.
We cannot possibly let ourselves get frozen into regarding everyone we
do not know as an absolute stranger.
Every dogma has its day.
Chance favors only those who court her.
Crime generally punishes itself.
Those that won't be counseled can't be helped.