Subject: Infor: Inside the automotive industry - LogisticsIT.

From: "crabby" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 17:08:41 +0530

Everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here. Major
News will be Released.

Digital Color Imaging
Symbol: DSDI.PK
Price: $0.055
Risk Factor: Low

Press Release:
DSI Direct Sales, Inc. (DSDI.PK) Announces Wholly Owned Subsidiary,
Digital Color Imaging, Inc. Invests to Build Cutting Edge 1:1 Marketing
Communication Campaign Capability

Get on DSDI First Thing on Tuesday, it's going to expload!

Staged since 1954, today the iF award is regarded as one of the most
important design competitions worldwide.
10 will be the first release with the Preactor integration and is
scheduled for UK release in Q2, 2006. The team is also able to customise
the solution to meet almost any customer specific requirement. Consumer
buying patterns have taken a turn in the last 10 years. This will allow
un-planned events to be instantaneously brought to the attention of the
system for active re-scheduling.
"Vocollect has a long history of innovation, and we continue to make
leadership investments in research and development. Piotrowski joined
Infor Global Solutions in 2004 from TradeBeam (formerly SupplySolution,
Inc.
Bike Tyrestore is part of BMTR, the motor tyre group formed in 1919 and
today headed by Peter and Paul Smith, grandsons of founder "JJ" Smith.
SFD provides a nationwide distribution service to city centre hotels,
catering establishments and independent retailers. Does the vendor
understand what makes automotive unique?
When pickers are handling heavy, fragile and expensive goods breakages
are bound to happen; especially when they have to also operate
cumbersome scanners or other objects such as fork-lift trucks. This
comprehensive and well-integrated family of products offers complete
support for development, deployment and management of SOA. It
anticipates up to 15 percent revenue growth with no increase in
overheads.
SYSPRO is Preferred Manufacturing and Distribution Option for Leading
Bakeware CompanyA SYSPRO 6. Kingspan's systems are rapidly speeding up
construction programmes throughout the UK and Ireland.
Other new developments include automated delivery-time e-mails to
customers to alert them to incoming deliveries. ), to prevent RFID
middleware from suffering all of the well-known vulnerabilities
experienced by the Internet.
Driving voice through automotive aftermarket logistics - LogisticsIT.
The two retailers plan to have their suppliers begin using these new
standards to move goods through their supply chains.
The initial review of potential scheduling methods indicated that
procedures could become over complex. The customer has the option to add
further components of the Fusion Middleware stack at a time appropriate
for their business. Criteria range from overall business viability,
customer experience and operations capabilities to market understanding,
product strategy and innovation. Located in Dulles, Virginia. VoiteQ
Appoints Support Manager in Scotland as the company expands EPoS North
of the Border VoiteQ has appointed Brian Robb as Support Manager at its
new Scottish office.
Here we look at different scenarios that demonstrate how this amazing
technology can offer a lot more. Oracle also made sure the migration was
smooth, by providing the right support team who understood how to work
with professional software developers. PRISYMID PROVIDES A COMPLETE RFID
SOLUTION  - LogisticsIT.
Greg Tanner is managing director of Vocollect Europe, the global leader
in voice technology and the growing range of industrial applications
that put voice to work.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. This virus uses RFID tags
as a vector to compromise backend RFID middleware systems, via a SQL
injection attack. PRISYMID PROVIDES A COMPLETE RFID SOLUTION  -
LogisticsIT. When pickers are handling heavy, fragile and expensive
goods breakages are bound to happen; especially when they have to also
operate cumbersome scanners or other objects such as fork-lift trucks.
An open web-based architecture eliminates the need to install client
software and also permits integration with any ERP, forecasting or other
back-end system. 0 ERP system, supplied by McGuffie Brunton, is already
helping leading bakeware manufacturer, George Wilkinson to gain
significant benefits in both its manufacturing and distribution
operation.
Making the case for IT investment must be done on business merits and
not the technology benefits. Psion and TAGSYS collaborate on RFID
Mobility Systems - LogisticsIT.
It is anticipated that the partnership will extend to other Syspro
markets. Other new developments include automated delivery-time e-mails
to customers to alert them to incoming deliveries. RFID middleware
writers must therefore build appropriate checks (bounds checking,
special character filtering, etc.
And finally, does the vendor have the longevity required to be an
invaluable business partner in the future as well as in the present?
Added to this, many items are multi-branded, bearing different part
numbers, brand names or logos yet having the same physical appearance.
Vocollect, the world's largest supplier of voice-directed work, has won
two international awards for product design excellence for its new T5
wearable computer, it was announced today.
It uses its own fleet of modern, multi-temperature vehicles to deliver a
range of high quality, speciality foods and fruit juices from its 3
depots located in Slough, Llantrisant and Birmingham.
The two retailers plan to have their suppliers begin using these new
standards to move goods through their supply chains.