Subject: Adobe Photoshop

From: "conchita fair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 21:24:45 +0200

Business, that's easily defined it's other people's money.
We are each of us angels with only one wing, to fly we need only embrace
each other.
'Tis the soldier's life to have their balmy slumbers waked with strife.
Bad art is a great deal worse than no art at all.
Corporations cannot commit treason, or be outlawed or excommunicated,
for they have no souls.
It is very necessary to have markers of beauty left in a world seemingly
bent on making the most evil ugliness.
If a business does well, the stock eventually follows.
The world is a looking glass and gives back to every man the reflection
of his own face.
All are inclined to believe what they covet, from a lottery-ticket up to
a passport to Paradise.
Fear does not have any special power unless you empower it by submitting
to it.
I didn't know I'd have to be torn down before I could be built up.
Most people would succeed in small things if they were not troubled with
great ambitions.
My only fear is that I may live too long. This would be a subject of
dread to me.
We gain our ends only with the laws of nature we control her only by
understanding her laws.
Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.
It is well to read everything of something, and something of everything.
Driving is a spectacular form of amnesia. Everything is to be
discovered, everything to be obliterated.
A prohibitionist is the sort of man one couldn't care to drink with,
even if he drank.
They can't censor the gleam in my eye.